Chapter 1

Emily P.O.V (Mature Content Ahead!)
~Present day~
The sheets were messed up. I hold my legs to my chest as I cry in them. I'm in the dark, alone, but with so many bruises.

"Baby don't cry." Justin whispers rubbing my back. It was a bad day for us. There are some good ones but mostly bad.

He's not the same loving guy when I met him. He asked me out on the first day of my high school experience, as he showed me around. My friends were so excited for me and I was excited with them. I even went home telling my parents, which my dad was not happy.

My parents loved him when they met him and they still do. I love him so much I can't leave him. I know his parents used to hit him. That didn't give him an excuse to hurt me too. I tried to change him after he hit me the first time.

It was a year into our relationship that he hit me. I remember I was talking with one of my childhood friends and he said he needed to talk to me in private, he then backed me into the wall and hit me. He felt bad about it later, but now not so much.

"Don't leave me Emily." He whispers in my ear. I couldn't argue with him right now. I just nod my head letting him hug me.

After he hits me he feels bad, but then we make up. It might be sensitive to you but we make up by having sex. It's the only way he'll talk to me again. He wants that from me, so I give it to him.

"Say something, please baby." He says, sounding like he's on the verge of tears. I couldn't say anything, he hurt me. He always did this. He would say these things about not wanting me to leave him and that he loves me. Then after that we fuck. That's what it is. We don't make love, we don't have sex, it's just fucking.

"I won't leave you." I say, not looking up at him, but still looking at the darkness with my eyes closed. He took my hand into his and kissed it. He kissed each mark he made on my hand then my arm.

"Give me what I want." He says moving over to the chair next to the messy bed. I sat there for a second preparing myself. He huffed loudly waiting for me to do what he wanted. I gave in and walked over to him.

I pulled my underwear to the side and undid his sweatpants. I put my legs around him sinking onto him. I move up and down slowly, making him to grab my waist helping me go up and down.

I lean over his shoulder, shoving my face away from his vision. I continue to go, but this time faster. I rotate my hips a bit as I grip the back of the chair.

"Hmm." Justin moans pulling my face to his. He looks in my eyes and smiles, then brings his lips to mine.

"Ahhh..fuck." I moan getting closer to my peak. Justin smacks my cheek for saying a bad word, then gets back to him kissing my lips. I liked the feeling, but I didn't want to have sex all the time.

My legs start to shake as I reach my peak. I let out a loud moan and push deeper for a few more thrusts. He releases into the condom he put on before I got to him. I come with him and sit there for a few seconds.

"I love you." He speaks up out of the silence. He touches my arm. He kisses the mark on my neck that he made by choking me. He looks up at me with a sad look on his face.

"I'm trying to help you not to do these things to me, if you feel bad." I say not returning the I love you since I wouldn't mean it right now.

"Tell me you love me." He says tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. He looked vulnerable right now, but I was more vulnerable right now. I looked at him sighing that he won't say anything about what I said.

"Tell me you'll try to stop doing these things to me Justin." I sigh pushing his hand away from me. He looked worried and hurt.

"Tell me you love me, tell me you won't leave me." He says putting his hands on both of my cheeks. He looks pleading and sad. There was no hope he would say anything back to what I had said.

"I love you , and I won't leave you." I say fake smiling down at him. I nod my head giving him one last kiss. I got up and laid down in the bed alone. I felt him wrap his arms around me tightly. I wouldn't escape his hold during the night like I usually did.

There was no hope for that anymore. I wanted to know where my loving Justin went. I wanted to know why this abusive side of Justin came out of him. Why would he hurt me? I thought he loved me? He keeps on saying he does, but he wouldn't do this.

I'm not trying to make up excuses for him. I want to know where the guy from three years ago went, and if he'll ever come back.
———————-//——————————————————
Thank you for reading🙏❤️