Chapter 3

Emily P.O.V
~Present Day~

That moment was the moment of my life. Looking back at it now it's like he had a twin. One was a nice, romance guy and one that hit women. He never tells me why he's like this and if I ask he slaps me one time.

"Earth to Emily." Megan waves a hand in front of my face bringing me back to reality. She gives me a curious look. I had so much makeup on today that it wasn't even funny. I was tired and exhausted from last night.

"You ok? You look real tired." She says giving me a thumbs up. I just shrug my shoulders and think of an answer to come up with.

"I'm fine." I simply say, nodding my head picking through my salad that Justin early told me not to eat. He was over at the other table with his friends messing around. He wouldn't let me talk to any of his friends, but I could speak to there girlfriends. He had this control over me that I didn't like.

"Well I was saying...he should ask you to move in with him since you guys have been dating for three years." She emphases three years. She looks over at a smiling Justin who was staring right at me. I lean my head on my hands trying not to look at him.

"It's complicated." I say, knowing it's not been the best three years. We have so much history it's crazy. He liked me for me, but I don't think he likes me anymore.

"He's coming over..at natural." Megan sequels at me looking down at her half eaten food. I feel Justin sit next to me and wrap his arm around me. I feel utter worried that he'll say something he shouldn't.

"Not hungry?" He asks knowing damn well he told not to eat. I look over at him with a frown on my face shaking my head. I just lean my head on his shoulder.

"I'll get something else something for you." Megan says pulling herself up from the table. I quickly stop her from doing that.

"No. I'll eat later." I say, making sure she hears me. She gives me a look that says "really?" I just nod my head not moving my head from Justin's shoulder.

"Good girl." He whispers when Megan wasn't looking or paying attention. I nod my head grabbing the ends of my blue dress that had flower material pattern.

"Well I am going to get ready to go to class." I say getting up and throwing the salad away. Justin follows me to my locker. He pushes me into the locker gently putting his hands on my face. He gives me a soft kiss unlike other times.

"I was wonder about what Megan said about you moving in with me. So will you?" He asks twirling my straight piece of hair.

"We're to young Justin and we're you eavesdropping on our conversation?" I ask rolling my eyes at him which I probably should have not done. He grabs my hand and kisses it. He was being extra nice today for whatever reason.

"Are you going to hit me for saying no?" I ask him looking into his sad eyes has I said that. When he processed the words he looked ashamed and upset.

"Emily listen to me." He tucks a piece of hair behind me ear. I push my face the other way and grab his hand away from my face.

"Please don't do this now." I shake my head violently, trying to get away from him. He looked like he trying to control his angry.

"I'm trying my best not to hurt you Emily. I heated what you said and I'm trying. I want you to know I'm in love with you if I might not show it. I'm trying to change for you." He says bringing me into almost tears. He heard why I said and took it into account. He never does that.

"Justin your making it really hard to say no." I chuckle at him, forgiving him for what he said early today about not eating.

"Please babygirl, we can have all the sex time we want." He whispers seductively in my ear tugging at the ends of my dress. He starts to kiss my neck with butterfly kisses. We never had sex during school hours, but after in the car we did. It appeared to me I was really horny at this time, but I stopped myself from doing it.

"If I say yes can I eat?" I ask him brushing his hair out of his beautiful face. He smiled and nodded happily at me. Sometimes we did have our good moments. I know he is trying to change for me, he's really trying.

"Then yes. Definitely yes." I say kissing his rough red lips. I moan into the kiss and take control this one time. I warp my arms around him as, he spins me around in a circle in the middle of the hallway. I laugh and shake my head at the goofy side of him.

"Promise you'll never leave." He whispers pulling me in for a hug.

"I promise you." I say standing on my tiptoes to hug him. I wrap my arms around him feeling sparks go off the walls.

"I love you to the moon and back Emily." He says kissing my lips once again.

"I love you too." I say, this time meaning it.
——//—————————-/——————
Thank you for reading🙏❤️