Chapter 13

Emily P.O.V (Mature Content Ahead!!)
~Seven Months ago~

"I have a question for you Justin." I say sitting on his lap. He was on the couch looking at his phone when I knock it away. He chuckles and raises an eyebrow.

"Anything for my baby." He say tucking a piece of my hair behind my hair as always. He did that every-time I see him. I guess it's his way of saying I love you. I return it with a kiss sometimes.

"Have you ever thought what if I never went to that barbecue and met you? What if you didn't come and talk to me?" I say playing with his fingers and snuggling in his lap.

"Well for starters your really giving me a boner and to answer your question we would have still met at school." He chuckles looking at my eyelashes. He moves his arm around my legs.

"What if we never met at all?" I question him rolling my eyes at his answer.

"Well baby that's a world I don't want to live in." He says kissing my cheek. I laugh and hug his waist. I am glad I met him. He changed me, but something changed in him. He wanted to do better and I started to realize it this past year. He stopped hitting me so much and started to say I love you more.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I ask myself looking at his pink rough lips.

"If your asking me seat pea I suggest you think the other way around." He says looking into my eyes. His brown ones hit inside me sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you." I say kissing his lips pulling him up by his hands. He huffs and lets me get out his phone searching a perfect song up for now.

"I more that love you Emily." He says cupping my cheek and kissing it. I squirm at his touch and laugh a little.

"What are you doing on my phone? Hmm?" He asks looking over at my fingers typing the song on Apply Music.

"I'm playing a song." I say shrugging my shoulders putting the volume on the kitchen counter and wrapping my arms around him.

I miss the taste of your lips on Sunday
And the sound of your laugh when I say something funny
But nobody heard expect for you
And my mom still asks about you
I lie and say we're friendly
'Cause I don't have it in me to tell the truth

He twirls me around, making my swoon and lean my head on his chest.

You and me, what if we're not together?
We could be nothin' 'cause nothing last forever

If you saw me on the train would you look the other way?
Like strangers do
And if you passed me on the street would you look down at your feet?
And move on through like strangers do?

He makes me spin him around and making my head fall back in laughter.

I miss the way you looked in your sundress
The way you looked undressed
The sounds of your footsteps across the room
Now my friends ask about you
'Cause they think I'm fine without you
I say it's all good but it's never true

You and me, what if we're not together?
We could be nothing 'cause nothin' last forever

If you saw me on the train would you look the other way?
Like strangers do
And if you passed me on the street would you look down at your feet?
And move on through like strangers do?

If you saw me on the train would you look the other way?
Like strangers do
And if you passed me on the street and look down at your feet?
And move through like strangers do?

The song ends and I look up at Justin with tears in his eyes. I smirk and raise an eyebrow at him. He looks down at me and kisses my lips. I smile when he pulls away. He grabs the back of my thighs and pulls me over his shoulder. I hit his back while he runs to the bedroom.

*******

"Holy fuck Emily, that was amazing." He says putting his boxers back on him. I grab his shirt from the floor and put it over my body. I lay down next to him and cuddle up to his chest.

"You liked it?" I ask leaning my head up to look at him. He shakes his head pulling me to straddle his wait again.

"I fucking loved it." He groan pushing my hand in his underwear once again. I smirk and grab his penis out of his boxers. I sink down on him nice and easy since I didn't have underwear on. I put my hand on his chest for support and ride him again like I just did. I rotate and bounce on him deep. I knew he liked it hard so I gave it to him that way.

"Jesus fuck Emily." He moans squeezing my butt trying to control my movements. I let him and I put my head on his shoulder and but it. I moan as I go faster and has he rubs my clit.

"Justin." I moan biting down on his shoulder. He rubs faster as I bounce faster. He goes to the Ultimate speed he can go and I do the same.

"Justin! Oh my God! Fuck your so good!" I scream through my muffled moans from the pillow on the bed. I was about to release on him as he grabs my boobs and twist my nipples making me come.

"I'm cumming." I moan giving a few more thrusts riding out my high.

"Me too baby." He moans grabbing my waist and pushing me down on him as he shoots his come in me deep.

"Emily your so perfect." Justin says putting himself back in his boxers where in the next few minutes I would be pulling him out again.

"You are too." I say kissing his lips long and hard. I pull back to have him tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Your my world too." He says kindly putting his forehead against mine. His words make me smile and I ruffle his hair even more.

"Your my world too Justin." I say making him smile even wider he shakes his head leaning on my shoulder.
—————/——————————————————/——-
Thank you for reading🙏❤️