Chapter 10

Emily P.O.V (very mature content!!) involves fisting so if you don't like it don't read this chapter!!!!
~One year anniversary~

Justin covers my eyes with a blindfold, guiding me somewhere in the apartment. He has his hands on my shoulders and makes me turn in what I'm guessing is the hallway.

He stops me from walking and unties the blindfold that's around my vision. As I open my eyes back up the room was light lovely with, blankets and candy in a fort.

"Happy anniversary baby." He whispers into my ear, kissing below it for a brief second. He takes hold of my hand and puts it to his lips.

"Justin-this is amazing." I choke out turning around to face him. I give him a quick peck on the lips and turn back to the fort.

"I wanted to show you that I'm not going anywhere away from you." He adds standing in front of me, cupping my cheek in his hand gently, his rough hand sends sparks throughout my body.

"I know." I say putting my hand over his that was on my cheek. This year we have tough times. We had arguments and judgements that made each other mad, but I knew he would always stay with me and I would stay with him.

"No. I don't think you know how much I am fucking in love with you Emily." He shakes his head leaning in closer to me.

"In-in love with me?" I shutter looking up at him who was smirking at me. I take a deep breath in and out.

"Yes Emily. In love. I'm in love with you, if this doesn't  show it, how about I make you feel it?" He raises an eyebrow with a cocky smirk on his face. I blush and look down at the floor.

"Yeah but, all we do is have sex Justin. It's your way of showing me that I'm yours and you love me, so I already know." I say tilting my head to look up at him. His smirk goes away and his eyes shine with something in them I can't tell.

"Why are you so perfect Emily Johnson?" He shakes his head rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

"God your perfect." He whispers before he puts his lips on mine and dominates. He grabs the back of my legs wrapping me up around his waist. He walks to his bedroom and lays me down. He rips off my see through panties and shoves right into me.

"Justin!" I scream as he wraps my legs around his waist. He smiles down at me and kisses my lips once more. His tongue tasted like peppermint gum mixed with cherries.

He rams into me deeper and harder making me scream on the top of my lungs. This was his way of showing me that I'm am his. I loved the feeling of being his and being loved by him.

"Fuck Emily, why are you still so tight after I fuck you every single fucking day and night? Hmm? Fucking tell me?!" He moans lancing his fingers through my hair tightening the grip.

"Maybe you don't fuck me hard enough? Or maybe you can try to stretch me by fucking me all night until my holes are sore and I can't walk. Maybe try to fist me everyday and see where that goes?" I moan arching my back holding back from cumming everywhere.

"Fuck Emily, I going to fist the fuck out of you tonight." He moans in my ear making me kiss him harshly.

"I love you." He says while he releases into me and I release on him. He lays down next to me making sure my legs are spread.

"I'm going to fist you now. Tell me when it gets to much for you to handle." He says putting one finger in me roughly taking it in and out. He then takes another one and by the time I know it he has three fingers in me and I'm moaning, screaming and yelling.

That was my punishment that night. That was my very first punishment he ever gave me. Even though I suggested it he never did that again to me. That was the first time he ever did anything like that without hitting me.
——-/———————————————————————
Thank you for reading🙏❤️
Sorry for the unexpected and unnecessary  sexual content!😕