Chapter 8

Emily P.O.V
~Two years ago~

Good Moments

"DON'T BE SUCH A BOY!" I scream the lyrics to my new favorite song. I dance in my seat as the beat hits. I hear laughing come from beside me and I see Justin laughing his ass off.

"What's so funny?" I ask crossing my arm around my chest. I raise an eyebrow at him turning the opposite side of him.

"Babe..nothing funny. I just love you." He grabs my hand in his. He stops the car suddenly making me look at him. I give him a curious look. He then turns the Bluetooth on and turns to a song.

"ALL MY FRIENDS ARE FALLING IN LOVE! ALL MY FRIENDS ARE LOCKING IT UP!" He screams at the top of his lungs smiling at me. He starts to dance side to side making me laugh.

"Your crazy." I say over the music shaking my head. He turns down the music and looks at me.

"I love you." He says cupping my cheek. He looks at my eyes then my lips.

"I love you too." I say as I lean in to press his soft lips to mine.

**********
~Three years ago~

"You must be Justin?" My mom asks giving him a tight hug.

"Yes ma'am." He says wrapping his arm around my back. I smile over at him and shake my head.

"You can call me Mrs. Johnson." She says letting him walk with me to the dining room. I lean my head on his shoulder as we walk.

"Don't be intimated by my brother and father." I say wrapping one arm around his shoulder. I feel him smile down at me.

"I'm not intimidated I'm just nervous." He says kissing my cheek.

"But then I think about it, I really don't care about them, I just care about the girl right next to me." He says shrugging his shoulders.

"Why are you amazing?" I ask wrapping my other arm around him. He sighs and has his thinking face on.

"I only amazing because your amazing Emily Johnson." He says after a few seconds of thinking about it. Or did he really think about, or did he just know?

**********
~Two years ago~

"How many stars in the sky do you think there are?" I ask him wrapping my leg around his. I feel him look down at me and smirk.

"I only see one." He says tucking a piece of hair behind me ear. I chuckle and look up at him.

"I mean in the sky." I say rolling my eyes as I look back at the sky.

"My sky is right here and she's beautiful." He says sitting up ruffling his hair everywhere.

"Let me do that." I say putting my hand in his hair frizzing it everywhere. Then I flip it to the side. In the process I steal a kiss from him. He opened his eyes wider and then smirked.

"You better run." He laughs tickling my waist. I laugh and run away from him. He runs after me tripping over his feet. I feel him grab my legs and wrap me around me. He then lets me down and twirls me around.

I smile and see the light of the moon shine down on his eyes. They glowed and his hair looked shiny. He leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back and then pull away slowly. He takes my hand in his and twirls me around. My dress spins with me and I laugh as I run away from him again.

******
~One year ago~

"Justin where are you?!" I yell through the apartment. I tug at the ends of his shirt on me. I suddenly see movement from the kitchen. I walk over there and he jumps out.

"What the fuck Justin!" I yell in fear putting my hands in the air. He only laughs and hugs me. He kisses my cheek and tugs my hand making me follow him.

On the table were hearts and roses. He takes the rose and puts it behind me ear as a romance gesture. I smile at him and give him a kiss.

"You didn't have to do this Justin." I say looking at the pictures of us at the beach on the table. I was on his back with my hands in the air. Justin was holding my legs and smiling into the camera.

"It's our third Valentines baby. I had to do this for you." He says twirling me in a circle. I stood on my top toes kissing his lips.

"I think there's going to be more Valentine Day's after this." I chuckle wrapping both my arms around his shoulders. He raises an eyebrow at me then looks at the food.

"You know what your right. There's going to be a lot more Valentine Day's after this, so fuck the food." He says kissing me making me wrap my legs around his waist.

******
~Five months ago~

"How does it feel to be stuck at the top of the farewell with your overly hot boyfriend?" Justin asks leaning into me. I throw my head back in laughter. It was funny that he called himself overly hot.

"You? Overly hot? My ass." I say through my laughing. I see his face flinch back in hurt.

"I'm joking. Your only for me Justin McKinley." I wrap my arms around him. He looks like he just got his pride back.

"Tell me you'll never leave me." He demands putting his head on my shoulder.

"I swear on my life I'll never leave you." I say intertwining our hands.
—————————————/—————————
This is my favorite chapter by far. This is just some of there good moments.
Thank you for reading🙏❤️