Chapter 19

Emily P.O.V
~Present Day~

I look up at the bright white lights and the beeping of machines. I look at my arm full of iv's and other needles. I look over to my right and see Justin sleeping and Alexandra on my left sleeping. Justin rubbed his eyes and held my hand intertwining our fingers.

I smile and look at him oblivious to the fact that I'm awake. He looks up at me and his eyes widen.

"Your awake." He whispers cupping my cheeks kissing my lips briefly.

"What happened?" I ask him turning to see my family is still asleep.

"You were throwing up blood and then you fainted." He explains kissing the back of my hand. Then it hits me. Am I pregnant?

"Am I pregnant?" I ask him, with a nervous look on his face.

"Seven weeks." He smiles up at me. He hands me the picture of the baby inside my stomach.

"It's like a jelly bean." I say chuckling looking at the picture more.

"How long was I out for?" I ask looking over at his smiling face.

"Two days and every single night I slept here next to you with the pictures with me." He says pointing to the chair he was sitting in.

"My dreams are coming true. My fiancé is moving in with me and is pregnant with my baby. I love you so much." He says cupping my cheek softly.

"I still can't believe I'm pregnant." I smirks at him messing up his hair further.

"What did my parents say about it?" I ask him dying to know if they are excited.

"When they said you were pregnant I cried you know. You were there dreaming about god knows what and I was crying like a baby on Christmas. I am so happy and yeah your family was surprised. Chance didn't seem to like the idea at all." He says chuckling nudging his head over at Chance who was snoring.

"But he came around. You father had a talk with me about taking care of you guys. I said I want nothing more than to love you and our baby." He says looking me in the eyes.

"Are you sure you want to have this baby. I mean you said you wanted to but now that your pregnant?" He asks me tilting his head and his eyes wondering around the room.

"I want to have a family with you Justin. Yeah people make mistakes in the past but we're done with the fighting." I say truthfully nodding my head smiling at him.

"Emily?" I hear a sleepy voice question across from us. I look over to see my mom rubbing her eyes. I smile at her as she shoves my father's shoulders awake and Chance's.

"I was so worried about my baby." She says getting up and hugging me. I wrap my hugs around her and sighed into the hug.

"We missed you Emily." My brother annoyed hugging me, and my mom.

"So Jeffery was right about you being pregnant." My mom say, touching my nose.

"Sorry if you guys are disappointed in me." I say looking at them, but then realize my sister has been asleep this whole time.

"To be honest I was going to beat up your boy toy over there, but then I realized I'm going to have a niece of nephew, so I didn't." Chance chuckles flipping off Justin.

"Emily?" My sister yawns stretching out her arms. Then she stops and looks at me.

"Emily!" She yells hugging me forcefully, making my ribs hurt a bit. I wince in pain but she doesn't notice.

"I'm so happy! Once you told me about what Justin said about trying I flipped the fuck out!" She screams but I shake my head, since the rest of my family didn't need to know that.

"Shit. Sorry." She cringes looking at them all staring at Justin who leaned back in his chair and took a deep breath.

"Ok now, I've changed my mind." Chance laughs fake choking him, making us all laugh.
———/—————————————
Sorry this is a very shitty chapter, but we are at the end and I will be posting the epilogue!
Thank you for reading!🙏❤️