Chapter 12

Emily P.O.V
~Two months ago~

"You ever think you will have a future with me?" I ask Justin sitting up on his chest. He twirls the piece of my hair looking down at my face with his brown eyes.

"Do I think that? I know it." He says pulling my face to his. I chuckle and kiss him back gently. I pull back and look at him rubbing his cheek.

"What did you think about me, when you first met me?" I ask rubbing my hand down his cheek. He puts on his cocky smirk and takes a deep breath in.

"I bumped into you on purpose you know? I thought who is this fucking gorgeous girl in front of me? When I heard you were just heading into your first year of high school I knew how innocent you were. I knew from then I was going to fuck the living daylight out of you." He groans in my ear squeezing my butt making me gasp and chuckle.

"Justin stop it." I whine trying to get out of his hold. He puts me on top of him and wraps his surround arms around me.

"You like it baby." He adds kissing my head. I sigh and get comfortable right we're I was.

"Baby I wouldn't get comfortable. I'm going to fuck the living daylights out of you like I always do." He says flipping me on my back on the bed.

*****
Emily P.O.V

~Present Day~

"Justin?!" I say into the phone trying to hide my crying. I wipe my tears away since I get to hear his voice.

"I thought I called Chance?" I ask him laughing into the phone. I hear some shuffling in the background.

"You actually did." He says making me even more confused. Was he just joking me?

"I took some days off to talk to my aunt. She said to come back here and find you. I told her everything I did and I'm really sorry babygirl. I got help for you and I'm back home with you baby." He says as I hear him sniffle into the phone. I just chuckle and wipe all my tears away.

"But every month I have to leave for a week to go therapy." He says into the phone making me feel even better.

"Now we can move in together." He says happily sniffling again.

"And we can get married. I'll marry you Justin." I say laughing into the phone.

"You really will?" He asks his voice sounding shocked.

"Of course. I love you." I say into the phone hearing him start something up.

"Were are you?" I ask creasing my eyebrows.

"I'm picking you up babygirl." He says sighting into the phone.

"Really?!" I ask squealing getting up from the floor.

"Of course baby. Remember I'll do anything for you." He replies.

"I love you." I say smiling and grabbing my book bag and walking out the doors to a bench.

"I love you too babygirl." He breaths almost in a whisper hanging up the phone. He was home with me. Our life started now and we are engaged and moving in together.

I waited five minutes until I see my brother's car pull up. I stand up quickly tucking my phone away in my book bag. I see the door open quickly before the car even has a chance to stop. Justin comes running up to me picking me up off my feet and spinning my around.

"I fucking missed you so much." He says shaking his head kisses my lips. The sparks flew and I felt like I was complete again. I felt he was really going to be different this time.

"I missed you too." I say kissing his lips again. He cups my cheek with his hand. He holds onto my waist with his other and pulls me close.

"Emily we're sorry-." The front doors off the school open reveling Megan and Chris together. Chris looked shocked, but Megan looked pissed.

"Did you do that to her?" She asks pointing to my arm where the faded bruise is. I cover it with my hand and pull away from Justin. He looks at me worried and scared.

"Justin I asked you a fucking question!" She yells making Chance get out of the car. He stands next to me pulling me in for a hug.

"What is she talking about?" He asks kissing my head and pulling away from me. Megan shows him my arm and then he looks at Justin.

"Megan stop. He didn't hurt me!" I yell in her face shoving my arm away from her touch. She looks at me with a hurtful expression.

"He's brainwashed you for three years Emily! You don't think I did it notice how you where scared when he can over and talked to us! You don't think I notice you were wearing long sleeves and pants in the summer! I'm your best friend and he's brainwashing you into thinking that he cares about you! He hurts you Emily and don't deny it." She says pushing Justin away from me. She was right but not right about him brainwashing me.

"Jesus Megan you can't be happy for me once in your life! I'm moving in with him and I'm marry him so stop thinking he's brainwashing me and hurting me!" I yell in her face for her only to push me back. I bump back into Justin, I look at her and scoff.

"The only thing he's good for is fucking, that's why you stayed with him for three years!" She yells making Chris pull her back by her arms.

"That's not true, you wouldn't know one thing about it!" I scream at her flipping her off.

"Yeah well I know what Grant heard. You don't think he was concerned about you?! I've been hiding it think he's a better person but he's not! You now what Grant saw? You want to know Chance?!" She yells stepping closer to me.

"Justin slapped her, then they had sex. That's all Justin wants. He hurts her and then uses her again and again." She says storming away from us. Chris mouths sorry and I just nod my head. Grant has really told her that and he was spying on us.

"Is that true Emily? Did he slap you?" Chance says making me turn his way. I roll my eyes crossing my arms. I didn't expect for Justin to tell the truth.

"I went away because I needed to get help. Don't think I wanted to hurt her. She can tell you everything, but I'm still going to be with her no matter what you or your family thinks of me." Justin says holding my hand that was nervously shaking.

"You hit my sister? You fucking hit her?! Emily why didn't you tell me!" Chance yells at me making me finch back.

"I want to be with him Chance. Yeah we have had our bad..very bad times, but we have good moments too. I'm sorry if that makes you upset and I'm sorry that you had to find out this way, but I truly want to be with him and he's not forcing me to. He's a great guy." I cry to myself pleading my brother not to hurt him for hurting me.

"I really feel like killing you right now, but my sister...don't fucking hurt her again." Chance says getting back in the car. I look over at a pissed off Justin who fists where clenching.

"Don't be mad at me please." I whisper putting my head in his chest. He wraps his arms around me protectively. He kisses me head and puts his chin over me.

"I'm not. But you meant those things you said to your brother?" He asks tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Of course Justin McKinley, I fucking love you to the moon and back." I say wrapping my arms around his neck smiling.

"Hmm? I think you need to learn your lesson on saying bad words baby." He smirks squeezing my butt. He kisses my lips parting them with his tongue immediately. I moan and tug at the back of his hair. I pull back to get air.

"I think I do too." I say smiling and kissing him again.
——————————/———————————
Thank you for reading🙏❤️