Chapter 17

Emily P.O.V
~Present Day~

"This is an amazing looking house Justin." My mom gushes holding my dad's hand. Alexandra brought her husband and I had my fiancé next to me. I look over at him carrying Jeffery and swoon over the cuteness.

"Why do I feel like my son likes my wife's sister's boyfriend better?" Kaiden remarks looking over at Chance who shakes his head. Justin laughs and shakes his head.

"I think you might be saying the wrong person?" Justin says looking at me with a reassuring nod. I smile at him and look over at my sister who had a confused look on her face.

"I think I got the right dude." Kaiden says scratching his head. Justin puts Jeffery down who runs to his mom.

"I'm no one's boyfriend." Justin shakes his head sitting down on one of the kitchen stools.

"Stop teasing them Justin. As he was going to say he's my...fiancé." I hesitated to say the word fiancé. The look on all there faces are priceless except my brother's.

"Don't you think your a bit to young to have a fiancé?" Chance adds looking at Justin who had an annoyed look on his face.

"Shut up Chance! I'm so happy for you!" Alexandra runs hugging me. I chuckle and hug my mom and dad who were excited too.

I laugh at Kaiden giving advice to Justin. Suddenly I felt like I had to throw up, then it really hit me. I grab onto my stomach. I see Alexandra look at me curiously.

"I'll be right back." I say to them running up to the upstairs bathroom. I bend down to the toilet and pick up blood. It burned coming up and in the toilet it mixed with the blue toilet water from the cleaner. I hear a knock on my door. I flush the toilet and sit back with my back to the wall.

"You ok Emily?" Alexandra asks closing the bathroom door. I look up at her and feel the need to throw up again. I quickly puke in the toilet again with Alexandra holding my hair back for me.

I flush the toilet again and lean back trying to catch my breath. I always trusted my sister with everything, I needed to tell her about me and Justin trying to have a baby.

"Can I trust you with a secret Alexandra?" I ask looking up at her pale face. She looked worried and scared.

"Is he hurting you again? I'll tell dad hell deal with it." She questions rubbing my back as I shake my head.

"Justin said he wanted to have a baby with me." I say  to her shrugging my shoulders. She shakes her head.

"He's not forcing you to you know?" She asks has her face pales even more.

"No he's not forcing me to, but we have been trying to have one and I know it's to early for us to have kids, but he says he'll help me with everything. He said it's pay back for the three years he's you know. I love him and I know it's crazy for thinking to have a kid-." She cuts me off by telling me something I never heard her say.

"I was eighteen when I had Jeffery and Kaiden never said he want a kid. We agreed it's best to take care of him. I love Kaiden then and now, but you Emily are seventeen and turning eighteen in two months." She says but her voice fades out as I close my eyes. I hear her yell my name and then Justin's.

That's all I remember from that day.
———/——————————————————————
Thank you for reading🙏❤️