Chapter 7

Emily P.O.V (Mature Content Ahead!)
~Present Day~

"HE ASKED YOU TO MARRY HIM!" Megan yells as the whole cafeteria looks at us. Thanks for keeping it a secret. I see Justin walk in the cafeteria with his friends by his side. Everyone looks at him, but he doesn't notice that.

"I'm sorry." Megan squeals watching me getting my book bag to get to class. I give her a reassuring nod that it was ok, but it wasn't. I see Justin look everywhere to find me. He then catches me when I was about to walk out of his sight. I see him quickly run after me so I run too.

"Emily. Don't run from me!" He yells catching up with me and my slow running. He pushes me against the lockers, making me bang my head back into them.

"I told you to keep it a secret Emily!" He scolds at me grabbing me by my arm. He tightens his grip when I don't say anything. I don't look at him, I flinch back in fear.

"I love you." I say while tears roll down my face. I look up at his angry face and flaring nose. He shuts his eyes and sighs. He then looks at me with an ashamed look on his face.

"I told you not to tell anyone Emily. You didn't do as I asked now everyone fucking knows." He tightens his grip even harder on my arm leaving a mark. He then looks at me for one second then slaps me. I fall to the ground from the force and the slap echoes through the empty hallway.

I try to get up but he pushes me back to the ground. He never did this to me at school. He was mad over nothing! He was hitting me because I told my best friend this.

"I love you Justin. After all these years of you doing this I never leave you. Please stop hitting me." I cry trying to get him to stop what he's doing before he regrets it.

He then grabs his hair in frustration. He shakes his head then he slaps me again. My head falls back hitting the floor. He stands over me then he looks me dead in the eyes and picks me up. His grip shows me he won't do anything else to me. He puts me in the passenger seat and buckled me up. Was he going to raped me?

He starts the car up while I was half awake. I close my eyes for a second then open them back up. He pulls up to my house as I'm left in shock. He grabs my makeup from the back and covers my marks. He grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Emily your going to go in your house and never see me again." He says while alligator tears roll down his face. He gently kisses my lips and cheeks. I shake my head at what he said and he just nodded.

"Find someone better then me Emily. I want you to know what love looks like. I'm doing this for you. I need you to listen to me. I can't hurt you anymore." He smiles grabbing my book bag from the back. He wasn't leaving me nor was I leaving him.

"No Justin I'm fine, look at me. I love you, don't leave me please." I cry shaking my head grabbing his hand.

"I'm looking at you Emily and I see pain. I've seen pain in your eyes since I've done this." He says pushing his hand out of my touch.

"No Justin." I shake my head feeling my heart drop to the floor. He nods his head then unlocks the doors. I don't move from my seat. He gets out and walks over and picks me up out of the car. He sets me down on my two feet.

"I will always love you Emily Johnson." He sighs rubbing my cheek. His tears were flowing down his cheek as my were too. He pulls me in for a hug that I never wanted to last.

"I need you Justin." I try to say through all my tears falling down my face. I don't let him go from the hug.

"No you don't Emily. I'm going to get help for myself. You need to be here waiting for your true love to come and find you, but for me I'm going to rot in hell for this." He tucks a piece of my hair he always twirled behind my ear.

"You always say to me don't leave you, so don't leave me." I say grabbing his arm before he can walk over to the driver seat. He gently pulls my arm away from him and I watch him walk in his car. I pull the car handle but he's locked already. I watch him drive away and I sink down to the ground.

I see a piece of paper on the ground that I quickly grab. It was taped with something in it. On the front it said Love Justin.

           Wait for me.

In side there was a diamond ring. He was going to propose anyway? This made me cry even harder. I sit on the curb and put my legs to my chest. I slip the ring on my finger and wait. I couldn't physically get up. People might be asking why are you so sad? He was abusing you. Well my answer to that is I knew he loved me. He tried his hardest to stop and I fucking loved him for that. He said he was going to get help, he gave me a ring and told me to wait for him.

So I will. I will wait for him for the rest of my life. My  brother's car pulls up and unlocks the gate. I see him stop the car when he sees me. He slammed the door shut and ran to me. His eyes looked like they were worried and concerned.

"Emily what happened?" He asks picking me up. I cry into his chest and don't say anything. I continue to cry and hiccup. I hold the ring to my heart wishing he would come back but he didn't.

"He left me."
——/———————————-/————
Thank you for reading🙏❤️
Let's pray for them!