Chapter 16

Emily P.O.V
~Present Day~

The sun shines down through the window and I wake up in an empty bed. I look at my phone and noticed I have two hours to get ready. I walk out of the new room in the new house. I smell bacon and waffles cooking.

I walk down the stairs and see Justin without a shirt on making a plate of waffles and bacon. He looks over at me and smiles. The table was set with glasses of orange juice and had a roses on the edge of the table.

"What's the occasion?" I ask crossing my arms walking over to Justin watching over him while he plates the food.

"The occasion is my fiancé let me fuck her all night and now she needs to eat, so we can fuck more." He says looking at me over his shoulder. He chuckles at my annoyed expression and pecks my lips.

"I just want to be enough for you." He says truthfully pulling out the plastic silverware since we just moved in.

"Enough for me?" I ask making him turning around to face me. I wrap my arms around his neck as he leans on the kitchen counter.

"Why do you say that now? Hmm? I let you fuck me all night knowing we had school in the morning. You bought a freaking house for us and our future baby. I  am marrying you Justin. So what makes you think Your not enough for me?" I ask him kissing his cheek.

"I still feel bad about you know hitting you." He says closing his eyes for a few seconds.

"Justin I said it's ok. Look at me baby." I say putting my forehead against his.

"I love you so much. What's in the past is in the past, but now we're going to get marry and have a baby hopefully." I say rubbing my stomach.

"I love you to all the way to the end of the galaxies. I love you, I love you." I say kissing his face.

"Now let's eat and go to school, I need to talk to Megan." I say grabbing the plates and walking to the table. I hear Justin follow me and stop right in front of me.

"Give me the ring back." He says bluntly. I look at him creasing my eyebrows. He was going to take it back from me? I look at it on my finger and give it to him.

"Why-?" I ask him but get cut off by him getting on one knee.

"Emily Johnson when I met you three years ago, I fell in love with the moment I saw you. I was a piece of shit to you for three years and didn't know how to control my feelings, but now I'm asking you to marry me. Be mine by law and forever." He asks holding onto my hand squeezing it.

"Of course I'll marry you." I say through my tears that we're pouring down. I hug him so tight my lungs almost run out of air.

"I wanted to do it properly." He says backing away s from our hug and pecks my lips.

"I'll always be yours Justin McKinley." I say shaking my head and kissing him softly.

"Now let's eat and then we can go to school for a half day and then come back here try to make a baby, then you can invite your family over." He says sitting down at the small table. I roll my eyes and sit down with him.

"Why are you so perfect?" He says under his breath.

************
"Megan!" I yell down the hall running to her. She turns around from Chris and stands there with her arms crossed.

"What?" She asks rolling her eyes.

"I wanted to say sorry to you for yelling at you about Justin." I say tugging on my book bag string.

"I just want you to be safe. He could hurt you again and I don't want that." She shakes her head hugging me.

"I should say sorry to you, I was the one yelling at you." She says wiping her tears away.

"Just promise me if he hurts you again please come to me." She says holding both her hands together.

"I promise." I nod my head smiling. I turn around to see Justin talking to some of his friends he hasn't talked to in awhile.

"Well I should go over there." I swoon at Justin turning back to Megan. She smiles and nods, then turns back to Chris.

I walk over to Justin who already was going to put his arm around me. He says bye to his friends and we walk to first period together.

"I love you." I say snuggling into his shoulder.

"I love you too babygirl." He says kissing my head and smiling down at me.

************
"Justin we haven't even opened the door." I groan fumbling with the keys. He bites and nibbles on my neck making me moan. Has soon has I open the door and lock it my pants are off and so are his.

He rips my panties to the side and lifts me up and enters me with so much force I bang my head on the door.

"Ahh!" I moan wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He grabs ahold of my ponytail and rams into me with my head tilted so he can suck and bit on my neck. He continues to hit every spot inside me making me scream out.

"Fuck Emily, why are you so tight?" He grunts thrusting deep in me.

"You don't fuck me enough." I moan making him slap my clit.

"Ahh!" I yell as he does it seven more times. He pulls my ponytail around his finger pushing my lips to his roughly. I moan into the kiss but he keeps me from doing that by kissing my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum." I moan while my legs shake around his waist.

"I'm gonna cum too babygirl." He moans grunting and releasing into me. He then throws me onto the kitchen counter. The counter was freezing making my butt freezing.

"Why is it so hard to get fucking pregnant when all I do is fuck you?" I ask myself shoving him inside me again. This time I grab ahold of his hair and make him suck my nipples. I lay back on the counter arching my back as he rams into me. He then stops and turns me around so my butts facing him. He rams into me from behind grabbing my legs and spreading them so he can wrap them around his arms.

"Ahh! Justin! Shit go harder!" I yell gripping the ends of the kitchen counter.

"Fuck!" He moans flipping me over to the front side. He pushes me up and rams inside me again. I scream as I cum and as he comes in me. We take a breath and look at each other.

"You Emily are beyond this world." He says tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I smile up at him and peck his lips.

"I know but your beyond the galaxy." I say wrapping
my arms around his shoulders again.

"Were you serious when you said I don't fuck you enough?" He asks me making me look up at him.

"I think I definitely have fucked you enough, but you know what we haven't done?" He asks pulling my messy ponytail out of my hair.

"We haven't made love." He whispers in my ear pushing it to the side.

So that's what we did. We made love for the first time in our relationship.
—————-/——————/—————————/—
Thank you for reading🙏❤️
We are almost finished!