Chapter 6

Emily P.O.V (Mature Content Ahead!)
~Two years ago~

"Hey Grant!" I yell out hugging him tightly. I haven't seen him in over two years. He was my childhood best friend. He moved away when we got to first grade.

"Emily!" He says spinning me in the air. He spins me around two times, then I get out of his hold.

"I missed you so much Em." He says breathlessly looking down at me with a smile.

"I missed you too. There's so much we have to catch up on!" I say leading him into the house. Before I opened to door, he pulls me his way.

"Starting with this." He says putting his lips to mine. I was shocked to say the least. I push him back from the kiss. He just kissed me!

"I have a boyfriend Grant and that wasn't what I was talking about." I shake my head looking at him in shock. He sighs and then looks at a White Volvo that pulls up.

"I'm sorry. I just always wanted to do that." He say looking back at me. He had his hand on my waist, but took it away since Justin was here.

"This is Justin, my boyfriend." I say walking over to an angry looking Justin. He had his fists clenched at his sides.

"Justin this is Grant, my childhood best friend." I say wrapping my arm around his waist. Justin wrapped his arms around my shoulders claiming me. I just laugh at him and walk into my house.

"Do you mind if I talk to Emily alone?" Justin says walking in the door. Grant just nods his head and crosses his arms. Justin pulls me into the bathroom right next to the stairs.

Justin closes the door and as turns around he backs me into the sink. I look at him with a questionably look and it hits me, well he hits me. My face tingles and was forced the other way. I press my hand to my cheek he slapped and I look at him with a scared face.

"Don't think about kissing another guy." He whispers in my ear holding onto my waist. I flinch back from his touch for a second.

"You hurt me." I say while tears fall down my cheeks. He looks at me with a frown on his face. He didn't look like he was sorry or questioned why he did that.

"Don't leave me." He says nuzzling his head in my neck. I let out a shaker breath from him being so close.

"Please don't leave me. I need you Em." He cries into my neck. He sounded like he was actually crying so I hugged him. I wrap my arms around him and he wraps his arms around me.

"Give me what I want." He says pulling away from me tugging at the ends of my dress. He gives me puppy eyes and looks at my lips. This was not my Justin.

"Justin what's gotten into you?" I ask taking his hands away from my dress. We usually had sex when we felt the time was right, he didn't force me or demanded sex from me.

"I need to show you who you belong to." He whispers  pulling my dress up more showing my purple panties.

"Fuck your sexy." He groans pulling down my underwear quickly.

"Justin stop. Grant is right outside." I say bending down putting my panties back up.

"No. I'm going to fuck my girlfriend right now." He groans pushing up on the sink and rushing to put himself in me. He grabs the mirror behind me pushing in and out of me faster.

"Justin." I moan grabbing his arm that was next to my head. I lean back on the mirror letting him be rough with me. He pumps into me faster and faster making me moan louder. I tried to kept my moans in so Grant couldn't hear me, but he probably did.

"Uh. Ahh! Justin!" I pant gripping the ends of the sink. I was at my peak and released hard on him. He released into me with one hard thrust.

"Fuck that was so good." He says pulling away from me. I completely forgot he hit me until it was over. I felt used and betrayed. He gave me one quick kiss and walked out of the bathroom without me. I tried to contain myself by not crying. I had to be strong since Grant was only here for limited of time.
****

"Sorry about early again. I don't really know what got into him." I apologize to Grant hugging him before he got in his car and leaves.

"Emily it's fine. I'll see you tomorrow." Grant says waving to me before he gets into his car. I wave bye then goes in my house.

I walk into my room where Justin was. He was sitting in the chair next to my desk. He had a determined look on his face. He patted his legs for me to sit on them. I wrap my arms around him and lay my legs over him.

"I'm sorry I hurt you." He says twirling my hair. He loved doing that for some reason.

"Why did you do it?" I ask putting my head on his chest. He puts his arm around my legs and continues to play with my hair.

"Em you know I grew up in violence, but that doesn't excuse me for hurting you. I fucking love you." He whispers putting the piece of hair he twirled behind me ear. He said I love you.

"Don't leave me Em." He says kissing my head sweetly.

"I won't leave leave you, just don't do it again." I say putting my chin up where my head was. I smile up at him while he smiles down at me.

"And I love you too." I say kissing his lips for a few seconds. He pulls me back for another kiss and I let him.

That was the first time he hit me. I thought he would stop and I thought he felt bad, but he didn't. The future would tell me that.
—————-/——————————————-
Thank you for reading🙏❤️
Emily above👆