Chapter 5

Emily P.O.V (Mature Content Ahead!)
~Present Day~

"How was school?" My father asks me sitting down at the table. Every night we would have family dinners. Each one of us would talk about our days.

"It was good." I shrug my shoulders digging into the chicken my mom made us. Chance started talking about his day and what happened.

"How's Justin doing?" Chance suddenly asks me looking over at me with a mouth full of Chicken. Him and Justin got along very well. My father liked him too, but my mom adored me and him together. Ever since the barbecue they would ask me about him. They said they were surprised we lasted three years together as a joke.

"He actually asked me to move in with him today." I say with no emotion on my face picking through my food again.

"Move in with him?!" My mom squeals clapping her hands.

"Please tell me you said yes!" She yells, making my father roll his eyes. I just nod my head at her question. Chance looked shocked, but happy at the same time.

"You should invite him over tomorrow night." My father speaks up nodding his head. I look down nodding my head. Today Justin was a great guy and it made me think maybe he was trying to be good. He was proving himself and I love him for that.

"I actually was going to spend the night with him tonight, if that's ok?" I ask looking at my family and their happy faces.

"That's alright, not like you've spend one night over here since you met him." My mom laughs eating her chicken piece by piece.

"Thanks." I smile texting Justin I'll be on my way. After a twenty more minutes of dinner I walked up to my room and took off my makeup. The bruises faded away a bit but I could use concealer to cover it up. I grab cloths for the night, but I probably wouldn't sleep with them one anyway.

"Bye!" I yell from the front door. I walk over to my car. I had a black Range Rover that probably costs thousands and thousands of dollars.

Once I got to his apartment door I knock two times. He opens up the door quickly shoving me inside. He slams me against the door pushing my shorts off and panties. He unzipped his pants and dove into me. He grabbed my legs to wrap around his waist. We didn't even say hi yet and he's fucking me.

He pounds deep and hard into me. He grabs my waist with a harsh touch leaning his head back for a second. Then he as he rams into me he bangs his hand on the door beside my head. I arch my back in pleasure and wrap my hands around his neck kissing his rough soft lips. I continue to moan into the kiss as my back slides up and down the door from the force he's banging from me.

"Justin." I moan silently tugging at his hair then he closes my lips with his as I moan. I continue to be banged against the door as my peak comes up.

"It feels so good Justin!" I yell as I banged my head against the door. I lift my head back in pleasure as Justin looks at me with a smirk. He starts kissing and biting my exposed neck. He was leaving hickeys on me, but it wasn't the first rodeo.

"I love you." He says as he releases into me giving on last hard thrust to shot it deep in me.

"I love you too." I say releasing on him. He pulls out and I whimper at the lost of the feeling. I smile and kiss his lips putting my feet to the ground. I pick up my shorts and panties. I put them on with Justin still looking at me. As I finished I stand on my tiptoes kissing his lips slowly.

"What was that for?" I ask him leaving my arms wrapped around his waist as I hear his heart beat.

"That was for you being mine and I'm sorry for doing these hurtful things. I'm telling you from the bottom of my heart that I love you Emily. I've been fucking in love with you since I asked you out." He chuckles wrapping his arms around me.

"I wanted control. I still do, but if I hit you again leave me, if I tell you no don't leave me, just leave me. I'm going to try to fix my problems." He says tucking a piece of hair behind me ear. He always did that when he was sorry.

"Justin McKinley..oh Justin McKinley. I will never fucking leave you. I've stuck around for three years of this because I love you." I smile up at him tearing up.

"Your my forever." I shrug my shoulders sighing trying to make him feel better.

"I want to marry you." He says bluntly giving me a nod.

"Wha-what?" I ask, as my arms leave from around his waist.

"I don't want anyone else, plus your already moving in. I want you to marry me. I want to have kids with you, get a house and fucking love you for the rest of my life Emily Johnson." He says holding my hands in front of me.

"Justin? I'm seventeen I can't get married right now." I shake my head walking away from the door.

"Your birthday is in five months. Please just marry me." He says following after me.

"Justin when I'm eighteen I'll marry you. Not right now." I shake my head crossing my arms.

"That's ok with me, as long as you'll be mine by law. I can do whatever the fuck I want with you and I don't mean hurting you." He says seductively raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah." I say feeling like I'm on cloud nine.

But I should have known this amazing night wouldn't last very long.
——-/—————————————————-/—————-
Thank you for reading🙏❤️