Chapter 14

Emily P.O.V (Mature Content Ahead!!)
~Present Day~

"I promise not to hurt you." Justin says closing the bedroom door. I take off my cloths and he does too. I nod my head walking over to the edge of the bed waiting for him.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks cupping my cheek laying me down on the bed. I smile up at him and nod my head biting my lip. He takes it and nibbles on it. I pull back and kiss his lips. I wrap my legs around him pushing him down on me.

"Your going to learn your listen babygirl." He says in between our kissing lips. He starts to guide his hand down to my sensitive area. He then puts two fingers in me immediately making me arch my back. I roll my eyes back in my head as I feel him staring at him in the process.

"Want more babygirl?" He asks moving his fingers faster making me grab hold of his wrist and move his hand faster.

"Justin! Ahh...Justin. More I want more!" I yell crying out in pleasure so loud my lungs hurt. He smirks at me shaking his head.

"You need to learn baby. I'm not going to fuck a bad girl." He seductively says slapping my clit. My hips buck up and my legs start to shake. He does it five more times and I am digging in his back at the end of it.

"Justin! I'm gonna cum! Slap me over and over again! Do it Justin!" I moan wrapping both my arms around his neck. He kisses my neck slapping me over and over again. It's my new favorite thing he does now. I come on his fingers and he puts them to his mouth. He sucks them and puts them back down there. He slaps my sensitive area again making me moan. He smirks down at me and continues to torture me.

His last slap on my clit he shoves himself in me. He said nothing about arming in me right them and he goes back out. He looks at me and kisses my lips to control my moans. I lift my hips up so he can go deeper.

"Are you on birth control?" He asks out of nowhere still pounding into me making the bed shake.

"You..Ahh...know..Justin!" I yell digging at his shoulders.

"Don't fucking take it anymore." He moans surprising me coming in me with one last thrust. He didn't give me a chance to think about it before he came in me and I came on him.

He falls down next to me sweaty and tired. I look at him in shock. He told me not to take it anymore. He wanted to have a baby?

"What do you mean not take it anymore?!" I say quickly sitting up putting his shirt over my body quickly. He pulls me back into his chest and I can hear his heartbeat.

"I want to have a kid with you Emily." He says laying me back down on the messed up bed. He hold me tight knowing I was going to leave his grip.

"Justin no I'm seventeen. We're not having a kid." I shake my head violently sitting up pushing him away.

"Emily." He says reaching for my arm but I shove his touch away.

"Fuck no Justin I'm not having a kid right now! We're in high school! We need jobs and a house!" I yell walking over to the door. It slams shut in my face before I can walk out. I flinch back in fear, was he going to hit me? Did he really change his ways?

"Emily Johnson! If you think I'm going to hit you every again your so fucking wrong." He yells grabbing my hips turning me his way. I have my eyes to the floor.

"Emily. I love you so much. I know I fucking hit you! That lives with me and why the fuck are you still with me, my mind will never understand, but if fucking think about leaving me I'll probably kill myself." He says making me look up at him.

"I am getting help Emily. I know I fuck up so bad I know that but I want to start over. I want to have a kid with you and I'll pay the bills. I'll work everyday of my life for you two to deserve me. I don't even deserve you Emily. I need you though and I am telling you I want to have a baby with you." He says in tears holding my cheek and wiping away my tears.

"Justin you won't do any of that for me. I won't let you be the only one to work and pay the bills. I love you with my whole heart and I forgive you for hitting me." I say pecking his lips three times.

"So can we try? Can we try to have a kid?" He asks raising an eyebrow. I smirk and pull his boxers down with one hand. I take them off completely and hang it around one of my fingers to look up at him with them.

"Does this answer your question?" I ask dropping them slowly by my finger. He smirks and lifts me on the wall.
**************************
Unexpected!!!
Thank you for reading🙏❤️