Chapter 4

Emily P.O.V
~Three years ago~

"So how was your date with mister golden boy?" Chris asks me pulling an English book from his locker.

"He's amazing." I swoon over the date and how he said everything right. He didn't ask me to be his girlfriend, which made me feel like I did do something wrong. He said he couldn't not like me, so was that his way of asking me?

"Well I don't want to just talk about me, let's talk about you Chris." I say shutting my locker, to see a note fly out of it. I picked it up and unfolded it while still bending down.

Meet me outside of the school doors.
                                  Justin

I look up at Chris who was shaking his head. He rolled his eyes pointing to go out the doors.

"Sorry, I'll talk to you later." I say hugging him goodbye. I quickly walk out the doors to be met with Justin who was pacing back and forth. He saw me and smiled. I was in a light green dress with flats.

"You look gorgeous." He says taking hold of both my hands. He rubs circles around them and then looks up at me. I tilt my head creasing my eyebrows.

"Thank you, but why did you want me to come out here?" I ask looking around the full parked parking lot.

"Well I have to show you." He says walking away to his car. What are we ditching? I've never done this before.

"What are you doing?" I yell through the parking lot laughing at him running.

"Come on!" He waves back to me. I run across school grounds and quickly hop into his car. He started it up and drove fast off the premises.

What the hell was happening?
*******

"I wanted to bring you here for a picnic." He says leading the way down to the water. There was chocolate covered strawberries, cherries, sandwiches for days and two cans of soda. He did this all again?

"You need to stop doing this all for me." I say walking over to the picnic blanket and sitting down. I quickly eat one strawberry, since I always loved them.

"I wanted today to be to be special for you." He smiles laying down on the blanket.

"I am lucky." I laugh laying down on his chest looking up at the clouds and blue sky. I hear his heartbeat pounding in his chest.

"So what would you say if I asked you to be my girlfriend?" He asks after a few minutes of peaceful silence. He twirls my hair and I feel his gaze on me.

"I'll be your girlfriend." I look up at him. His eyes captured me and his smile as wide as I've ever seen it. He leaned forward and kisses me. The kiss starts off slow and then turns into something more. I pull at the back of his hair wanting more, I just didn't know how to tell him.

I straddle his waist unzipping his pants to pull them down. He stops me and looks in my eyes. Now I have embarrassed myself even further.

"You've never done this before Emily." He says shaking his head sitting up off the blanket. I was still  straddling his legs. My lips felt swollen and I really wanted to get it over with.

"I want to do this..with you." I put my hand to his chest and push him back down. He eyes me with want and I pull his penis out of his pants and I push my underwear to the side. I sink down onto him going up and down. It hurt like hell, but I was getting down with it. I start to rotate my hips then go up and down.

He grabs my waist and flips us over so he's on top of me. He grabs my wrist and rams into me harshly. He does it again and again.

"Ahh! Justin!" I moan arching my back feeling him go in then out faster. He pulls one of my legs around his shoulder and he goes deeper. He hits every spot in my body.

"Fuck Emily." He moans grabbing my thigh that was around his shoulder. My first time was perfect right now and right here.

"Justin!" I yell arching my back again gripping tightly on the grass. He releases into me as I release with him. He tucks a piece of hair behind my sweaty face and kisses my lips gently.

"You shouldn't have done that, I will fuck you everyday now." He says shaking his head, taking my leg away from around his shoulder.

"Hmm.." I roll my eyes putting my panties back the right way.

I should have believed him then, but I sure do now.
———/—————————/—-
Thank you for reading🙏❤️