Part 4: A Name To A Familiar Face.

That face seemed so familiar, but I just couldnt put a name to it. He was fairly tall, with, what looked like, brown eyes and thick light brown hair and an attractive smile. I knew I'd once seen him in GP2, but that was about all the information my brain was going to muster up. I carried on walking along the paddock, trying to put the GP2 guys face out of my head, but it was just impossible. Of all the things I could be thinking about, I choose this guy over everything else, even the date with Nico Rosberg seemed more irrelevant. Though I must admit, this guys very attractive.

As I approached the Mercedes garage, I saw Nico, sitting in a comical fashion on a pile of soft compound Pirellis. He had his phone wedged between his teeth whilst tying his shoe laces. I waved solemnly in his direction, catching his gaze as I shuffled past into the garage. He raised his eye brows back and grunted several times, probably saying 'Hello' from what I could make out. I smiled at him solemnly, wondering about how our date was going to pan out. I couldnt help but wonder if Paul was some what jealous about it; he was acting awfully strange when I told him. He finished tying the last of his shoe laces, and careful dropped his mobile out of his mouth so it landed gracefully in the palm of his hands. "You looking forward for tonight then?" he asked jumping of the Pirellis, and wandering towards me. When he reached me, he placed his hands firmly on my waist, pulling me closer to him. His grip was soft yet firm, showing that he wanted me to stay but wouldnt force me to. "Yeah I am, I know its going to be epic" I said resting my head on his chest. I could feel his warm breath on the nape of my neck; it was tickling me seductively, almost inviting me to stay put. "Well" He began, taking my hand and placing it into his "I'll personally make sure it will be epic" his voice tailed away, as his head leaned in towards my lips. A split second later, and his tongue was dancing on the inside of my mouth, cart-wheeling across my tongue and back flipping off my side of my mouth. I didnt want to pull away; the pleasure was just so intense. I found myself unable to retract from this moment of pure heaven, even though we both knew that qualifiers started in a little over an hour. When we finally pulled away, Nico placed his two hands on my face, cupping it as if it where a delicate flower. "Tonight, I promise you, will be the best night of your life" He gazed deep into my eyes and pulled me yet closer to his warm chest; holding me protectively just as Paul had done. "Thank you Nico, I cant wait". There was a little tinge of uncertainty in my voice, but thankfully, Nico inclined to pick up on this, instead still focussing on the one thing that seemed to matter to him. Me. I pulled away from his clasp, making the accuse that I had to change into my overalls. and darted into the garage and headed towards the lounge before he could stop me. I shut the door behind me and bolted it securely, not wanting any unsuspecting personnel to get an eyeful. Luckily for me, I was already half dressed.

*********

I emerged 10 minutes later, fully clothed in my Mercedes overalls, complete with sponsors dotted everywhere and a massive 'Pertonas' label of some sort stretched right cross my chest. Admittedly, it wasn't the most fashionable garment in the world but it did its job perfectly well. I looked a right sight, but when your focused so much on something and so determined, the last thing you worry about it how you look. I strolled to the edge of the garage, peering at the capacity crowd booming with excitement. This was the sort of thing that could leave anyone star struck, and ofcourse I was no exception. I waved cheerfuly to the crowd, secretly hoping to get a bigger reaction than Sebastian had managed. Ofcourse, the crowd didnt disappoint. I stood in awe as the they roared passionately with excitement, making it obvious they couldnt wait for todays action packed events. I was in such an excited frenzy, I hardly noticed the GP2 guy wander past; staring in my direction. He was waving at me while a smile edged carefully around his delicate face. Smiling back, I found the courage to approach him, wanting to put my questions to rest. "I havent seen you in the paddock before. Your from GP2 am I right?" I said walking towards him. His smile seemed to widen the closer I got; it was obvious he was star struck himself, just as I was when hyping the crowd. "Yeah I am, I finished the young drivers test for Caterham yesterday. Now just awaiting for the results to come through" He replied shyly, not wanting to mess up upon meeting one of the biggest names in F1. He was wearing familiar forest green overalls that, like mine, where dotted with sponsors and placed upon his head was a classic Caterham curve edged hat. I noticed that he was shaking alittle and avoiding eye contact as much as he could get away with. "Your shaking! Are you alright?" I said edging closer to him. He seemed even more attractive close up, which only excited me more. "Yeah, it just seems alittle unreal! I mean meeting you and everything....." He turned scarlet and fumbled foolishly on the spot, clearly reckoning he'd made a fool of himself. My smile only widen at his kind gesture. "You really think so? Well thank you! Thats very sweet of you.....What did you say your name was again? I am terribly sorry, I do recognize you, but I just cant put a name to your face" I babbled, not wanting to seem like and idiot; now it was my turn to blush scarlet. "I'm Davide. Davide Valsecchi. It's really nice to finally meet you Nikki" He held out his hand expectantly, wanting to make a formal introduction but I completely ignored this and hugged him instead. He stood alittle dazed for a few seconds, wondering how a simple hand shake could have turned into his dream-come-true scenario. But finally he placed his hands on my waist, hugging me back. As we pulled away, I noticed his face had gone redder then a sackful of tomatoes and was shaking all over. "Well its nice to meet you Davide--" "Hey Nikki! Qualifiers start in less than 15 minutes! We need you here now!" Ross interupted scornfully, before turning on his heel and marching back into the garage. There must have been a look of disappointment on my face, as Davide had hugged me again, pulling me close to his chest. "I hope to see you again Nikki" He said kindly as we both pulled away. "Me too, so I'll see you around?" I didnt want to go, but Ross was now howling from Mercedes. "Yeah, hopefully" and I turned around and headed away from the pit wall.

The feeling of excitement was rushing uncontrollably around my body, making me ache all over. I knew I was excited, but I had to lay these distractions to rest. The qualifiers where just around the corner, and I wasn't going to let this throw me off my game. It was now or nothing.

(Part 5 coming soon :))