Part 21: Fooling Around

".....urgggghhhh......" I grumbled as the formidable alarm clock sounded loudly, indicating the time had come to get my ass outta bed. I opened my eyes and turned towards the clock, slamming on the snooze a little harder than I expected and nearly knocking it to the floor. I loved everything about Formula One.....but the early starts? Gosh they were murder!

I managed to fall out of the now completely messed up hotel bed and onto the soft fluffy carpet, because getting out of bed like a normal civilised human being is too main stream! I crawled back onto my feet, stretching my arms and legs in the process, regaining some feeling after bashing my limbs on the hard flooring. Last nights events seemed like something out of an erotic adult best seller; achieving things we never thought where possible in our wildest dreams. I smiled cheerfully to myself, knowing the guy I had unknowingly lusted for years was finally within my grasp and in my arms. I couldn't be happier.

I turned towards the bed, wondering why Paul hadn't stirred from the alarm clock, even though it was on the loudest volume. I walked over his side of the bed and lowered myself down, sitting on the edge. Reaching forward, I caressed his face lovingly while watching as his body stiffened and his eyes flickered slowly ajar. "Morning darling, it's time to wake up". He groaned with a mixture of what seemed to be annoyance and pleasure as he finally computed who was taking him out of his blissful dreaming. Stretching, he yawned excessively, while reaching forward and pulling me on top of his body. "I really wish we would fool around again..." His sexy morning voice made is so hard to refuse, so I leaned my naked body against his and kissed his lips seductively. He immediately sprang into life and tossed me beneath him and pinned my arms high above my head, attacking my neck passionately. I could do nothing but groan with pleasure and feel his hands go to work. It felt like a parody of what last night had to offer, only double the excitement. I wanted nothing more than to let his hands dance across my naked body passionately, and to let his lips attack my bare neck aggressively, but even I knew we shouldn't. It was race day, and I wanted a victory. I struggled beneath him as his grasp was becoming tighter and tighter, making it impossible for me to struggle free. Paul saw this as an open opportunity for him to play a little, as his hands reached over my body and tied my hands to the wooden bed posts so I couldn't move at all. I wanted to be annoyed with his reluctance to let me go, but all I could feel was a burning desire for him to go wild all over me. I closed my eyes as I could feel Paul's breath tickling my neck. "Hehe....what's wrong Nikki? Scared we won't have enough time to get ready?...." Without warning, he tossed my legs up into the air and rammed himself inside me, leaning forward once more. "Hehe...don't worry I won't take long..." I couldn't argue with his sexy whispers and let him carry me away into a blissful paradise until I was completely spent.

*********************

It was 8:30am in sunny Australia, as me and Paul arrived at the paddocks just in time for our engineers to sweep us away for some last minute training before the big race. Fred was tugging at my shirt impatiently as I tried stealing just a couple more seconds with Paul, whispering into his ear. "Paul...meet me outside Force India after the race". I couldn't say anymore as Fred was now shoving me away, muttering something a long the lines of "you don't understand" and "blooming kids". As I was being ushered into the Mercedes Garage, I caught sight of Nico, chatting to his engineer and fiddling with his earphones. I quickly looked away, trying my best to avoid any awkward glances or misunderstood stares. It was bad enough having to be in the same room as him, let alone work together for the rest of the season! I was beginning to thank that my contract with Mercedes ran out this year!

Freddie halted in front of me, getting I really close so I couldn't avoid his deathly stare. He proceeded with a whisper "Listen Nikki, news of your little tiff with Nico has been spreading around like wild fire! Word is that he tried it on with you, would you imagine! Ha! But listen, I don't want that to distract you from today's all important race, we don't need anymore distractions okay? If you really need someone to talk to, I'll book a time where you can speak to the team therapist, hopefully she'll he able to clear that head of yours!" He playfully ruffled my hair, trying to make good of our current situation. Freddy always knew what to do in times like these. "Thanks Fred, will do" and without another word, I was ushered inside, past Nico, past Ross' office and into the lounge.

I sat down, resting my head in my hands. This was the make or break of the season. If I mucked up here, there's no telling what'll happen next!