Part 19: Paul's Diary

Dear Diary,

Today has been.......wow. I can't even put into words what an experience I have had today. It's changed my life forever and has opened up new paths to be taken, and of course.......the gorgeous and amazing girl of my dreams has finally walked into my life. I hope she will stay in it......It's been years of hoping and preying that she would realise that all my kindness, caring nature towards her and sacrifices where because I was head over heals in love with her. I just couldn't believe that she admitted it to me first.....It was such a relief that she felt the same, even after that bastard Nico played with her heart and messed with her emotions. I have a right mind to go over to that son of a bitch and give him a piece of my bloody mind!

And what happened after that first kiss we shared was just incredible, totally out of this world and nothing like I have ever experienced before. It just felt right. Everything from the kisses, the touching, the caressing, the passion and the intimacy that we shared.....It was perfect. There was just so much emotion going into everything we did, such care and passion into making each other happy, satisfied and pleasured. She was better than I ever expected her to be, she knew exactly how to push my buttons and make me feel so helplessly under her control. She knew just how to please me in ways that I had previously only dreamed about in my wildest fantasies. Every curve of her body, every undiscovered gem and every last inch of her was perfect. I couldn't find fault anywhere. There was just nothing about her that had faults.....she was utterly perfect at everything she did.....

Hopefully now I had Nikki by my side, things would get so much better, and maybe my ex Rachel would just get the hint I am not interested in her. I knew my loyalties lied with the perfect women I had just made passionate love to only about an hour before. She had her chance and now I am better for it. I should have never gotten involved with that slut. And I wasnt going to let her get in the way of my love for Nikki.

Mr. Paul di Resta

Mrs. Nikki di Resta