Part 20: The Confessions Of The Supposed Couple

I shut his diary and dropped it carefully back in its original state and finding place before flopping backwards onto the bed, beaming from ear to ear. I knew he was having trouble with his ex Rachel, but I was so glad that he was more interested in us and our exciting new future together. It was so strange how things had fallen into place so quickly, even though just a little under 9 hours ago I had sent Nico packing after being unfaithful and messing with my already all over the place head. I turned myself over and looked at my peaceful man, sleeping soundly beside me, while cuddled up to the duvet and snoring softly. I couldn't believe he was really mine and that finally we had realised our love.

As soon as I started snuggling back down into the duvet, I could feel soft tender hands pull me towards their warm body. "Ohh Nikki.....I can't sleep at the moment...." Paul grunted softly, his voice muffled by the covers that draped over his mouth. I pulled them back to reveal a sexy smile curved gracefully around his gorgeous face and couldn't resist reaching forward and edging my lips around him. He immediately returned it and pulled me on top of his muscular body, his hands resting on my hips. I could see in his eyes he was ready for round 2, which spurred me on to tease his senses further. "Nikki stop, you know how much I like it when you tease me....." But I knew he wanted me to continue. Instead though I fell on top of him and wrapped my arms tightly around him, wanting him to tell me he loved me and that he wouldn't ever dream of letting me go. "Not ready for more are we...." Paul whispered sexually in my ear, giggling like a little school boy and tugging at my nightgown. "I just wanna cuddle.....and I wanna tell you everything....because I feel I haven't had a chance to..." I could feel myself burning up as I finished speaking, watching as Paul's hands carefully tipped me off his body and made me lean into him instead. As asked, he wrapped his arms around my shivering body and instantly I felt his warm embrace sending pleasent warmth throughout my body and stop my shivering almost immediately. I leaned my head into his chest listened as his heart beat was increasing, making me smile sweetly at his nervousness. "Are you nervous Paul?" I teased, lightly tickling his chest. "Of course I am! I am in the pressence of the most beautiful, amazing, talented and gorgeous girl in this entire world! Of course I am nervous! I am not a patch on you Nikki...." His words were so sweet I could barely think of anything to say. He leant away from me and saw that I was trying to speak but immediately placed his finger over my mouth carefully as soon as my mouth opened. "You don't have to say anything Nikki....Let me speak because you deserve to know how I have felt over these years we have been friends". Oh god. What was he going to say?! It should have been blindingly obvious but nothing seemed clear! "Nikki ever since we met back in our karting days, I have always had a massive crush on you. And it shocked me that everyone else could see that, it was obvious, but you......you seemed so blissfully unaware! Even that night when our team had their christmas do and I tried moving in for a kiss when we was standing out on the balcony, you still didn't know any different. And that's why for all these years I have just left it at us being friends, even though it killed me inside that you didn't see it the why I saw it. I mean when you got into relationships, I would spend my nights, crying into my pillow and cursing myself for not making my feelings clear before.......before it was all too late, When you broke up with your fella before Nico, I was there for you, letting you howl into my chest and tell me over and over again how much you loved him. Even then I tried telling you how I felt to ease your mind on him and to make you focus on something different, but you just passed it as me being friendly....and as soon as I found out about that bastard Nico playing you around, I soon sorted him out....I saw him walking shamefully out of the hotel when I was coming up to see you and trust me, I gave him more than I piece of my mind. And when I walked through that door earlier, I knew I had to make a move. I knew I had to do something to make you see how much I love and care about you before you slipped away from my grasp yet again because I was too afriad of admitting my feelings....and now I have told you, it has all fallen into place and I now have the girl of my absolute dreams right here in front of me. The most beautiful, adorable, caring, kind, sensitive, curvy, kind hearted, lovable.....I could go on for ages! It's just you Nikki......I guess what I am trying to say is.....I love you, Miss Nikki Kirsty Eileen Jefferson, and that will never ever EVER change...."

I froze. His words penetrated the inside of my ears persistently, shaking the inside of my head and making me shiver with a mixture of excitement and utter disbelief. He was blushing violently, struggling to keep eye contact but doing so determinedly nether the less. I didn't need to say anything. I reached forward and passionately kissed him, making my actions speak every word I ever wanted to say to him. My hands moved in exactly the right places, as did his. And again, we let the night carry us away....