Chapter 31

I put my phone on the kitchen counter and went under the sink. I pulled out the gun that was taped to the side. I breathed unevenly as I sat on the kitchen counter.

Knife or gun? I really didn't like either choice right now. My arm was already hurting from the bleeding. I sighed softly as I picked up the gun. It would be quick...

I only was doing this for Trey. Confusing, I know. I was told it was my life or his. Being the stupid person I am, I was willing to do it so he could live.

James was already getting on my last nerves, and I don't know when his ass is going to pop up again. He was only after me anyways, Trey was just caught up because of his connection with me.

I hated that shit came to this. I loaded the gun so I would have 5 shots. I didn't need all of them, just one. I made sure the safety was off of the gun.

I stared down at the gun. I sighed and looked at the clock. I had 10 minutes to make up my mind.

If I didn't do this, it would be even more hell. But if I did, I wouldn't have to worry about James. Committing suicide was never a "solution" that crossed my mind.

I raised the gun and closed my eyes. I hope Trey understands.

--------------------------------------------

TREY P.O.V

I unlocked the door and walked in the room. I went in the kitchen and placed her food on the counter. I stopped when I saw blood on the counter.

"AJ?" I said.

I walked further in the kitchen and froze at what I saw. She was laying on the floor with the gun in her hand.

I quickly got on the floor, and pulled her body on my lap. Her eyes were closed, and she didn't open them anytime soon. I immediately checked her pulse, she still had one.

"AJ," I said.

She didn't reply.

I checked her body to see if she was bleeding from a gun shot, she wasn't. She was only bleeding from a huge cut on her arm. The hell happened?

I tried shaking her a little, but she didn't do anything. I started to get worried about her.

I took the the gun out her hand, and picked her up. I headed to the door with her in my arms. I stopped when she spoke.

"Trey," She said softly.

I looked down at her, I could tell she was in pain. She looked up at me with her eyes showing she was hurting.

"You can't take me to the hospital." She said.

I looked at her confused.

"What you mean? I have to AJ."

She shook her head.

"He'll know if you do." She said.

I had a good idea of who she was talking about. But why did it matter if he'll find out?

"He'll know what?" I asked her.

"...That I'm still alive."

------------------------------------------

AJ P.O.V

He looked at me like I was crazy. Technically I was, for telling him not to take me to a hospital, but I couldn't let him do it.

"Trey, please. You can't take me there." I begged him.

He sighed.

"AJ, I can't just let you be like this." He said referring to my bleeding.

"I'll clean it up." I said. "I just need some bandages."

He shook his head.

"I have to take you to the hospital." He said.

"If you do, he'll know that I'm alive and he'll come after you." I blurted out.

"The hell you mean, come after me?" He said.

I was silent. I hated I just said it out like that.

"..I'll explain it later. I really need to get this cut cleaned up Trey." I said.

He sighed. He went in the bedroom, and placed me on the bed.

"I'll be back AJ. Try and put pressure on it to keep it from bleeding." He said.

I nodded and began to do what he said. He walked out the room, and disappeared. I heard the other door close, he left.

I sighed as I was left alone.

-------------------------------------------

TREY P.O.V

I walked in the hotel, avoiding conversation with the lady at the front desk. I just got back from getting the bandages for AJ, and I didn't need to be stopped by anyone.

I headed to the elevator, and pushed the button. I waited for the door to open, as I saw a man walk up to me. He was the same guy from last time.

"Damn, something happen up in the room?" He said.

I looked at him confused.

"No, why would you say that?" I said.

"There's blood on your shirt." He said.

I looked down to see the bottom half of my shirt had blood on it. Shit. I forgot to change it before I left out.

"Oh that, a bad accident happened." I said as the elevator doors opened.

I walked in and pushed the button for the floor. Before the doors closed, he spoke again.

"Tell Angelina to be more careful next time." He said.

------------------------------------------

I walked out the elevator and quickly down the hall. I slid the card in the door, to unlock it. I opened it and rushed inside to the bedroom.

"AJ," I said as I saw she wasn't on the bed.

"In here!" She said from the bathroom.

I walked in as I heard water running. She was cleaning her arm off. I pulled out the bandages as she turned the water off.

She grabbed a towel to dry off her arm. I started to wrap the bandage around her arm, as she winced in pain. When I finished, I secured the bandage so it would stay put.

"Thanks..." She said, then left out to the bedroom.

I followed behind her.

"AJ, you got some explaining to do." I said.

-------------------------------------------
Do y'all even like this story?😪

Comment/ vote 💕