Chapter 15

TREY P.O.V (2 weeks later)

I had to leave back for Virginia today, and I still didn't find AJ. The police are no help either. They keep telling me it'll take time, but time wasn't on our side right now. As I packed my clothes, I decided to pack hers. If I find her, when I find her, we would leave L.A. as soon as possible.

As I finished packing, my phone rang. An unknown number showed up.

ME: "Hello?"

??: "Trey..I need you to come and get me as soon as possible."

I stood still. I was in disbelief of the voice I was hearing on the phone.

ME: "AJ??"

AJ: "Yes." She spoke lowly.

AJ: "Trey, now I need you to listen to me."

ME: "Okay, what's going on?"

AJ: "I know your leaving today, and that's the reason why I called. Before you leave I need you to come to the art studio where I'm being held at."

ME: "Where's the art studio?"

AJ: "That's the problem. I don't know exactly where it's at. He always blindfolds me so I couldn't tell."

I was silent for a second.

ME: "Are you in the studio now?"

AJ: "No..we're at some place. I snuck away to call you." She said quickly.

AJ: "When does your flight leave?"

ME: "In a couple of hours."

AJ: "I need you to get a later flight." She paused. "I noticed the only time he leaves is at night."

ME: "How am I supposed to find you?"

She was silent.

AJ: "Get this number traced and follow it."

AJ: "I have to go Trey before he comes ba- Didn't I tell you to stay in the car!"

A man's voice was in the background.

AJ: "Hang that damn phone up now! Girl you betta hang it up!"

His voice got closer to the phone.

AJ: "Angelina, I'll-" she hung up the phone.

I had to hurry up to go to the police. Only lord knows what he was about to do next.

----------------------

Melanie and I arrived at the police station. We rushed inside to the front desk. The lady had recognized me quickly. I greeted her with a smile.

"Hi how may I help you?" The lady said with a smile.

"We need you to trace a number." Melanie chipped in.

The lady frowned a little.

"In order to trace a number, we need for you to call it."

After the last phone call, I don't know if she could pick up the phone. But all I could do was try.

I pulled out my phone, clicking on the unknown number.

The call was answered, but no one was speaking.

AJ: "Trey I can't speak now.." she spoke lowly, he had to be around.

ME: "Don't hang up, this is the only way we can trace the call."

AJ: "Okay, please hurry."

I could hear the man in the background, he was threatening her. The police led me and Melanie to the back, where they can hook up my phone.

AJ: "Trey?" There was worry in her voice.

ME: "Yes baby."

AJ: "I can't stay on for much longer..he's coming."

ME: "Iight they working as fast as they can."

I looked over at the screen they were still calculating where she was located.

AJ: "Trey..I-I have to go."

ME: "Can you stay on for another minute?"

AJ: "I don't th- Bitch hang up the phone!" I could hear a body fall.

ME: "AJ? AJ!?"

There was no response.

AJ: "You can search all you want to, but when you find her she'll be dead." The man spoke in the phone.

ME: "Nigga don't to-"

He hung up the phone. I looked over at the screen. They got it.

AJ P.O.V

"I told you not to do that again!" James yelled at me. "You know what I gotta do now." He tightened the ropes around my arms and legs. He pulled out a knife out his pocket.

"James don't, please." I said trying to convince him. "It's to late for that. You chose to call that nigga." He put a blindfold on me.

"It's a shame, you was such a great model." I felt him stab me. I screamed in pain. "Enjoy the rest of your life, Angelina." He said stabbing me several times. I could hear his footsteps fade out the room. Shit, he wanted me to die slowly. "Where are you Trey?" I said to myself.

---------------------

Comment/vote 💕