Chapter 27 (Part 2)

It was Halloween, and Trey was trying to scare me. We were around 13 at the time, and still going out to trick and treat. But we didn't care, we were getting candy and that's all we cared about.

The sky was getting darker, and the haunted house was still open. "C'mon AJ." Trey said pulling on my arm. I shook my head no.

"I'm not going in there." I said crossing my arms across my chest. "You scared?" He said with a smirk.

"Nah, I ain't scared." I lied. "Then let's go, since you ain't scared." He said. He knew I couldn't deal with anything scary, but he still wanted me to go in there.

"Fine." I said. He smirked then grabbed my hand, leading me to the house. I could tell I wasn't going to like this.

-------------------------------------------

Our guide showed us around the house. So far, Trey didn't scare me yet, but I knew it was coming up.

The guide led us down a dark hall, with a couple candles lighting the way. I started getting a bad feeling. "Trey, let's go back." I said looking beside me. He wasn't there. My heart started racing faster.

"Trey?" I said again, looking around for him. He was nowhere to be found, neither was the guide. I was alone.

I could hear a door open then closing, blowing the candles out in the process. I began to get chills on my body. I was about to run out this house, but it was too dark to find a way to leave.

I could feel something creep up behind me. Hands grabbed my waist, and I screamed as loud as I could. I tried to escape, but arms wrapped around me tightly, holding me in place.

"AJ, relax." I ignored the voice and kept squirming around. "AJ, stop. It's me Trey." He said. I finally realized it was him, and stopped trying to fight him. The lights flickered back on.

I turned around and started hitting his chest. "Don't scare me like that again." I said. He chuckled. "Iight."

We started walking back out the house. I held onto his arm as we kept walking.

"You can let go off me now, nothing is going to get you AJ." He said. I shook my head no. "I'm not letting go." I said. He chuckled.

I gripped tighter on his arm, as I kept hearing my name, from a familiar voice. "You hear that?" I asked him. "Hear what?" He said. "Like someone keeps calling my name." I said. He shook his head no.

The voice got louder. "Smile, Angelina."

"AJ." Trey nudged me. I guess I drifted off to sleep. "You okay AJ?" He asked me.

I realized I was clinging onto his arm. I let go of him and sat back in my seat. We were still on the plane.

I recollected myself, then looked out the plane window. I never answered Trey's question, I was analyzing my nightmare too much.

It first started off like an old memory, then I must've imagined the last part, the voice calling me.

-------------------------------------------

We were in a rental car driving to our hotel. I was looking out the window, admiring how the city looked.

After we got off the plane, I haven't talked to Trey much. I could tell it was bothering him, but he didn't say anything.

We arrived to the hotel, a five-star one to be exact. It looked amazing. It was close to the beach and wasn't too far from the city.

We got out the car and started to take our bags out the trunk. I was surprised when I didn't see any paparazzi waiting for us as we entered the hotel.