Chapter 26

Days Later-AJ P.O.V

I was laying down on my couch, still sad. I barely got out my house all day. I was just all messed up from losing my baby.

It was even harder to watch tv with the baby commercials that would come on. I tried avoiding them by watching some movies.

It would've been better if I could watch them with somebody, but I've been avoiding them too. I just felt better being alone.

A vibrating sound came from my phone. I glanced at the screen, Trey was calling me. I sighed then answered it.

ME: "Hello?"

TREY: "Hey baby. I need you to do something for me real quick."

ME: "What is it?"

TREY: "Check your doorstep."

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.

ME: "What does checking my doorstep have to do with anything?"

TREY: "Just do it."

I sighed and got off my couch. I walked towards my door and opened it. I smiled hugely once I seen the bouquet of roses on my doorstep.

TREY: "You see it?"

ME: "Yes, they're beautiful."

I placed my phone between my ear and my shoulder, as I picked up the roses.

ME: "You know you didn't have to do this right?"

He chuckled.

TREY: "I had to. I missed seeing that smile on your face."

I was confused on how he saw me smile.

ME: "How you know I was smiling?"

TREY: "Look straight."

I looked up from the roses, smiling even more. Trey was down my driveway leaning on his car.

I hung up the phone and walked outside to him. He met me with a hug. I didn't even realize I was still holding onto the roses.

He pulled away and kissed my forehead. "I got one more thing for you." He said. "What is it?" I said.

"Close your eyes." I did as I was told and closed my eyes. I could hear him open his car door then close it. "Open." I opened my eyes and immediately lit up.

He was holding one of those giant teddy bears. "Yaasss!" I said. I felt like a little kid right now. I always wanted this teddy bear.

"Gimme." I said holding my free hand out. "Uh uh, what you say first." He said with a smirk. I chuckled, he was really treating me like a kid.

"Thank you." I said. He handed me the bear, I was struggling to hold it. "I wanted to hear 'thank you daddy', but that was close enough." He said. I chuckled.

"C'mon, let's go inside." I said leading him back in.

---------------------------------------

"Damn, are you ever gunna let that bear go?" Trey said to me. I chuckled. I was cuddled up with it on the couch, instead of Trey.

"No." I said with a smile. I brought the bear closer to me. I took in the scent it was giving off, it had Trey's cologne on it.

"Well, can I get some love? The bear getting all of it, and I need some." He said with a smirk. I smiled.

I put the bear to the side of the couch, then cuddled up to him. I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Better?" I said.

"Better." He said.

I looked up at him and smiled. "You know, I'm glad to have you in my life." I said. "I could say the same." He said. He leaned in closer, then kissed my lips.

"Can you stay with me today?" I asked him. He was silent for a second.

"I can't baby..." He said.

"Why?" I said.

He sighed.

"I have to leave soon." He said. I sat up from laying on him.

"Where do you have to go?" I asked him.

"...Bahamas." He said. "But I wanted to take you with me."

I shook my head no.

"I'm not going Trey." He frowned.

"Please? I don't wanna go without you." He said.

I just didn't want the same thing to happen again, when I went with him to L.A. James was somewhere out there, and I didn't want him to find me.

"....Fine. How long are we staying over there?" I said.

"A couple of weeks." He said.

I sighed. I wasn't in the mood for packing my clothes up right now.

"Trey, go pack my clothes for me." I said.

"Girl, you betta get yo ass up." He said in a chuckle.

"Noo, I don't feel like it. It's too far." I said with a smirk.

"Iight..." He said.

He stood up from the couch. He picked me up from the couch and positioned me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I said in a laugh.

"Taking you with me." He said.

He started walking towards my room.

"Noo, take the bear too." I said.

"If you don't leave that damn bear alone." He laughed after he said it.

I joined him and laughed, as he kept walking to my room.

He opened my room door, and plopped me down on my bed. I chuckled.

He opened up my closet, and started to look through it. He picked out some clothes and placed them on my bed.

"What about these?" He said. I shook my head.

"I'm not wearing those." I said.

He had picked out all my dresses that were meant for going out with my girls, not on a casual day.

He sighed and went back in the closet. I could tell this was going to take awhile.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry that I took awhile to update guys 😭 and I know, it's a short chapter 😩

Comment/ vote💕