Chapter 18

I waited for him to leave away from the door. I dried my tears and got out of the room. I found my way to the guest bathroom. As I ran the bubbly water ran, my mind just wouldn't let me forget about what just happened.

When the bath tub was full, I tied my hair in a bun. I changed out my clothes and stepped into the tub. I relaxed in there, releasing my stress. I played with the bubbles, until the door opened.

I tried to cover myself as best as I could with the bubbles. "What do you want?" I asked as I saw Trey walk in.

"I just want to say I'm sorry." He said.

I was silent, turning my head away from him.

"I'm sorry for making you think that we was only a one night stand." He paused once he noticed I wasn't looking at him.

He sat on the edge of the tub. Before he spoke, he gently turned my head towards him.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you was mine and mine only. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for overreacting when I found out Richie gave you his number. ...I'm sorry for not letting you eat your pizza, 'cause that shit was good as hell." He said making me laugh.

"There's the AJ I adore." He said smiling. I smiled a little. "So am I forgiven?"

"It'll be easier to forgive you if I was in the bathroom alone." I teased him. He chuckled. "But yes, I forgive you." He smiled. "So you gon leave right?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "Nah, I'm staying here." "But I'm trying to relax." I said. He didn't move from off the edge of the tub.

"And you can't relax while I'm in here?" He smirked.

"No...you gon be staring and shit." I said.

"And that's a problem now cause?"

I was silent.

"Because we're friends, and friends don't look at each other when they naked." I said.

He sucked his teeth.

"I'm not leaving AJ."

"Fine. Stay there, at least look away or somethin'." I said but he shook his head.

"I swear you're difficult.." I mumbled.

"I heard that." He chuckled.

I smiled. I scooped up some bubbles in my hand.

"Watchu gon do with that?" He asked.

"This.." I put the bubbles all over his face. I laughed at how he looked with them covering his face.

"Oh really?" He said wiping some of the bubbles off.

I nodded, waiting for what he was going to next. He leaned down towards the tub, splashing water on me.

I gasped. "Trey!" He laughed. He splashed more on me.

"Boy stop! My hair!" I chuckled. He was smiling as I checked my hair, to see if it was wet.

"Well, imma go, so you can 'relax'." He said getting up.

"Trey wait.." he stopped waiting for me to continue. "Come here." I motioned for him to come closer.

He walked over to me, leaning down to me. We stared into each other's eyes. His eyes were too mesmerizing. "...You have bubbles on your nose." I said not looking away from his eyes.

He chuckled and wiped them off. "Is that all?" His voice was soft as he moved closer to my lips.

I nodded my head. He was centimeters away from kissing me, but he pulled away. Damn, he knew what he was doing when he did that. He smirked and walked out the bathroom.