Chapter 22

2 Weeks Later-AJ P.O.V

It was Thanksgiving, and I was still with Richie. I couldn't leave him, I didn't have a choice. He couldn't control his anger as much, and I guess I was a stress reliever.

I was currently baking Richie and I's Thanksgiving dinner. I'm sure Trey would've asked to get some food, but he wasn't home. He went back to his mom's for the holiday. I would've did the same, but I would have to take Richie with me.

I couldn't do that, plus I would have to cover up my bruises. My mom was already nosey, so she was going to find out some way. My dad, that's a whole different story.

I checked the turkey in the oven, making sure it wasn't burning. I closed the oven, my phone went off. I rushed over to it on the counter. It was Trey FaceTiming me. I smiled as I answered the call.

He was laying on his bed. I guess I answered while he was trying to rap.

"I ain't got no type..." he said. I laughed as he continued. After awhile I stopped him.

ME: "Trey!" He looked at the camera. He smiled, showing his dimples.

TREY: "Hey baby. Watchu doin'?"

ME: "Nun...you know, I'm glad you're a singer." He chuckled.

TREY: "And why's that?"

ME: "Because, you can't rap." I teased him. He sucked his teeth.

TREY: "Girl you know you love it when I rap."

ME: "Sure, keep telling yourself that.' I smiled.

He readjusted himself on his bed, placing his head on his pillow.

ME: "How the fam doin'?" I said moving to my couch.

TREY: "They cool...mumma wanted to see ya."

TREY: "She miss you." I smiled.

ME: "Tell her I miss her too."

"Ayye wassup AJ!" I heard in the background.

TREY: "Nigga she don't wanna talk to you." I chuckled as I took a guess who he was talking to.

"AJ know she loves me, so move nigga." It was Forrest. He took the phone out of Trey's hand.

FORREST: "Hey AJ."

ME: "Hey, do you always fight with your brother?"

He smacked his lips.

FORREST: "Only 'cause he don't know how to share shit."

"Nigga it's my phone!" Trey said. Forrest gave him the side eye. I laughed at them.

FORREST: "So how yo day goin'?"

ME: "It's fine. How 'bout yours?"

I heard Trey get off the bed. He tried getting the phone from Forrest, but he held Trey's chest back.

FORREST: "It'd be better if Trey wasn't talking 'bout you so much." I blushed.

ME: "Oh really, what he be saying?"

FORREST: "How much he wish you was here and sum other stuff..."

"Nigga, give me my phone." Trey said. I couldn't see too much since Forrest was rumbling the camera around.

ME: "What other stuff?" I smirked.

Trey grabbed the phone out Forrest's hand, I guess he didn't want me to find out. Trey started pushing him out the door.

FORREST: "He said he wanted to tear dat ass up!" He said before Trey pushed him out, closing the door.

I chuckled. Trey sat back on his bed.

TREY: "I ain't say that."

ME: "Mhmm iight." I smiled, making him do the same.

TREY: "How that food coming along?"

ME: "It's good, but it'd be nice to have help."

TREY: "Don't you have Richie?" I frowned and shook my head.

ME: "He's out of town, looking for another record label to sign him."

TREY: "But on Thanksgiving?" I nodded my head.

TREY: "So you all alone?" I sighed.

ME: "Yeah, why?"

He smirked.

TREY: "You want me to come through?" I shook my head smiling.

ME: "You're with your family, have fun. I'll be fine." I lied, I would rather have him here with me right now.

TREY: "I'm only an hour or so away....or you can come over here."

ME: "I got food to cook, so that's a no."

He sucked his teeth.

TREY: "If you come, the fam will get to see you." He gave me a smile.

ME: "Nah, you just want me to come so you can tear my ass up." I smirked.

He laughed.

"You know it!" Forrest said.

TREY: "Forrest if you don't get yo ass out." He couldn't hide his smile as he said it.

"AJ! You better come and get yo man! He lonely without you!" Trey threw a pillow at him.

I laughed.

ME: "Aww, you missing me too."

He couldn't speak, so he just nodded his head yes.

TREY: "So you comin' by?"

I thought about it for a second. I might as well since I was all alone, and Richie wouldn't be back for a couple of days.

ME: "Yes."

A huge smile appeared on his face.

TREY: "Good, now hurry yo ass up! Mumma need some help cookin' over here."

I chuckled.

ME: "Iight, lemme finish my food first."

He nodded his head.

TREY: "Iight, see you when you get here." He smirked.

I waved bye to him, then hung up. I packed a couple of clothes in my suitcase, while I waited on my food to finish. Maybe this was a good time to clear my mind off of Richie.

-------------------------------

A lil filler for y'all. Oh, I been noticing my comments ain't been popping💀Do I need to ask y'all questions or sum 😩but y'all know what to do.

Comment/vote💕