Chapter 20

RICHIE P.O.V

It was the morning and I still didn't hear from AJ. I let her go talk to Trey, but I still had my suspicions. As much as I believed her that she was only going to talk, she was still alone with him.

I tried calling her, but she didn't answer. Maybe she went out with her girl and had too many drinks. Yeah, that was it. She's probably at her house sleeping from last night.

AJ P.O.V

"Shit! Trey!" I yelled out. He was steady working his tongue on me down there.

Ion know how this happened, but all he said was that he wanted breakfast. I ain't know he wanted this breakfast until he was licking my p*ssy.

"Fuck..." I mumbled. He was flicking his tongue faster. "Trey...shit! Trey! Move damn it!" I said about to c*m. I threw my head back as he continued.

He switched from flicking his tongue to sucking. I tried to squirm away from him, but he had a grip on my hips.

"Trey.." I moaned out. I placed my hands on his head. "Tr-fuck!" I said as my juices flowed in his mouth. He licked me clean and came back up.

He smirked as he saw me laying there, catching my breath. "Damn Trey." I said. "Shit. You gotta warn me when you say you want breakfast." I said making him laugh a little.

I rolled off his bed and went in his bathroom. I looked around for an extra toothbrush. Once I found one, I brushed my teeth. I rinsed and looked back at the mirror.

I noticed I had hickeys all over me. "Damn, how am I gunna cover this up?" I thought to myself. I took a quick shower and went back into his bedroom.

"Lemme go make some real breakfast." I said in a chuckle. I put on one of his shirts. I walked out of his bedroom and into the kitchen.

"Bab-Trey!" I stopped myself from calling him "babe". Last night, got me tripping.

He walked to the kitchen in basketball shorts. "Yes baby?" He said holding on to my waist. "Watchu want to eat?" He looked me up and down.

"Besides that." I said. "Whatever you want to make, I'm cool with it." He said. I turned around, starting to go through his cabinets. I got a pack of bacon out of his freezer.

I decided on making pancakes to go with the bacon. I started to stir the batter, when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"How you doin' baby?" He said placing his head in the crook of my neck.

I smiled. "I'm fine. How 'bout you?" I could feel him smile against my neck. "Much better now." He said.

"I hate to make you move, but I can't cook with you all on me Trey." He chuckled. "Iight, how 'bout this?" He put his hand over my hand that was stirring. He moved his other on top of my other one, that was holding the bowl.

He started stirring, moving my hand with his. I smiled as we continued to stir together. He put the spoon to the side and started pouring the batter on the pan.

He placed the bowl back down, then placed his hands back around my waist. "Was that better?" He said. I nodded my head.

"What you wanna do later baby?" He asked. I sighed.

"Trey, I have to go back home later." I said.

"Why don't you just stay with me tonight?" He said.

"As fun as that sounds, I have to go back to being engaged."

"He ain't gunna know..." He began rubbing on my side. "It'll be our little secret." He said.