Chapter 27

"You gon wear this for me?" Trey asked me. He held up a nightgown I had. It was more like lingerie, that I barely wore.

"Boy if you don't put that away." I said. He chuckled and put it in my suitcase anyways.

I pulled some clothes out my dresser. I walked over to my suitcase and stuffed them in there. Before I went to go get some more, I checked to see what Trey put in there.

"Trey," I started. He turned around from the closet. "Stop taking my panties out." He chuckled.

"Why? You ain't gon be wearing them anyways." He said. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I placed the rest of my clothes in my suitcase. I laid down on my bed, and Trey joined me. He pulled me closer to him.

I buried my face more in his chest. I missed his scent. I closed my eyes, I was getting lost in his presence.

"You good?" He said in a chuckle.

I opened my eyes.

"Yeah, it's just that you smell good." I said.

"Thank you." He said with a smile.

"....Just not as good as the bear." I teased him. He smacked his lips.

"You and this damn bear." He said. I laughed, and he joined me.

I was going to speak, but my phone rang interrupting me. I sighed and sat up from the bed. I grabbed my phone off my bed and answered it, without looking to see who was calling.

ME: "Hello?"

There was a silence.

ME: "Hello? Who is this?"

??: "You don't remember?"

I couldn't tell from the voice who it was.

ME: "No, I don't. How do you know me?"

??: "We first me when you was my tour guide, in Pennsylvania."

My heart stopped.

??: "Remember me now, Angelina."

ME: "Don't call me that James."

JAMES: "Why not? You didn't have a problem with it when you was my model."

I looked over at Trey, he was all in the conversation. I got off my bed and left the room. As soon as I was away from Trey, I continued.

ME: "Leave me alone James. I don't want you to call me again, come near me again, I don't even want to see you again James."

JAMES: "Why so unfruitful? Your last boyfriend ain't treat you right?"

I was silent.

JAMES: "What was his name? It was Richie, right?"

ME: "How'd you know that?"

JAMES: "I have my ways. But I'm sure I'll have time to catch up with you soon."

I couldn't see it, but I know he had that smirk on his face.

JAMES: "Bye Angelina. We'll meet again."

He hung up the phone. I stood there, silent. He was getting on to me. It was only an amount of time before we crossed paths again.

"AJ?" Trey's voice called for me. He walked out the room and met me in the living room.

"Who was that?" He asked me.

He never really knew that James was the man that took me away from him, or what he looked like. All he knew was that I was gone.

"Oh, um...it was just a person I met awhile ago." I said.

"It didn't sound like it. Who was he?" He asked.

"I just told you, a person I met awhile ago. That's it." I said.

"How'd did you two meet?"

"....At an art museum." I said. I could tell he was about to try and piece all this together with more questions.

"When does our flight leave?" I said changing the subject.

"In 2 hours." He said.

"Well, let's finish packing." I said with a small smile. I was trying to do anything to get off the subject about James.

I went back into my room, and he followed me.

--------------2 Hours Later-------------

We arrived to the airport, just before our flight would take off. We took our suitcases out of the trunk of his car, and headed inside.

As we headed to the door, paparazzi was there taking pictures. I sighed as they continued to flash their cameras.

Trey grabbed my hand, to lead me inside faster. Before we got away from them, one of the many paparazzi caught my attention.

I looked through the crowd of them, and froze. A familiar face, he stared right at me. He mouthed the words, "I'm back."

Trey pulled me faster. "Smile Angelina!" I heard in the background as we went inside. It was his voice that said it. He was back.

-------------------------------------------

Just a quick update 👌. I'll do a part 2 of this chapter, so don't worry guys 😌

Comment/ vote💕