Part 11: The Party

Natalia Parker:

My hands running through my hair, I put it up in a sexy ponytail, putting a mask over my eyes. It's white with a black lace overlay. A racey black lace teddy covers my body partially. Black heart pasties covering my nipples, I pull an outfit over the lingerie, a sexy school girl outfit. Red plaid skirt that barely covers my ass and a tight black button up shirt that is easily pulled off.

The girls are ready to go, all of us going together in two cars. I'm nervous. It's the first house call I've been to and I'm not sure what to expect. The girls tell me that I'll be okay. They promise if guys get pushy, they'll help me get out.

When they gates open to the big mansion, I realize that this is Liam's house. This is his brother's party. And Cassis is most likely there. Fuck.

 Cassis James:

"I'm leaving!" I call back into my house, shutting the garage door. I slip into the silver Lotus, unhappy with Bianca Derange for keying my Camaro, my baby. I wait for the garage entrance to lift, then roar out of the James' estate, letting the security guards close the gates behind me.

Arizona waits outside on her front steps when I pull up, her black camera held up in front of her face. She wears a silky sort of satin dress, the black fabric folded artistically. The neck dips in for a heart-shaped V, teasing the eye with a bit of swell. I press on the horn, and she stands, revealing her nicely toned dancer's legs.

"Cassis motherfuckin'-James, what are you wearing?" she demands, unable to see what's under my long black coat. She had, indeed, come over to help me pick, but we never actually got to my closet; we kind of got distracted by a movie.

"You'll see when we get there, bitch. Get in." She does so, and pulls on her seatbelt before I zoom off in the direction of Charlie's house. The party has already begun, and that is exactly how I like it.

Arizona :

We reach Charlie's mansion and park out front, my best friend's car earning the usual awed stares. It may not be her "baby", but it is a beautiful hunk of metal.

Inside, we are greeted by Charlie. I turn away, playing with my camera, carefully avoiding the couple kissing each other. It hurts me, and I know it shouldn't, but it does. It hurts to see him kiss her like he wants her, and not me. I want to kiss him. I want to call him my man.

But he's my best friend's boyfriend.

Finally, the torture ends. Cassis slowly unzips her coat, a teasing smirk upon her lips. Charlie practically drools over her, eye-fucking her in whatever she's wearing over her heeled black boots. When she turns around to let him take the jacket, I see exactly why.

Her full breasts are covered just barely by a rich, red dress with a very, very deep plunge. It's a halter neck, and it's short. Almost as short as mine, and mine is nearly shirt-short. The fabric is fitted to her perfect little dancer's body, showing off every gorgeous curve, right down to the little poke of her nipples.

I don't stand a chance.

Deciding to disappear into the party, I press a quick kiss to my best friend's cheek, then slip into the crowd, trying to get as far away as possible. I stop by the little bar area, getting myself a drink, before slipping away into the partyers.

Near the back, I catch the "professional dancers" entering. Keeping to doorways and shadows, I pull out my camera from it's case slung across my body, and start clicking. Not obnoxiously; more stealth than paparazzi flash mob.