Part 16: Late Night Rendezvous

Arizona:

My phone, on the bedside, lights up with a message. Careful so as not to wake the two girls asleep in my bed, I check the text. Charlie. He's on his way. Slow as a snail, I crawl out of my bed, leaving the girls all cuddled up together, with Natalia's head on the blonde's chest.

I meet Charlie outside. My heart races at the thought of Cassis in my bed while I'm about to fuck her boyfriend.

But then, I sometimes wonder if she even loves him.

Outside, I greet Charlie out by the guesthouse. He took his brother's car, thankfully. Smiling as I get close to him, I slip my hand across his butt, wrapping my arm around his buff waist. I can't even fathom why Cassis would say no to him. Like, how do you say no to Charlie Butler? He's gorgeous.

I steal a kiss from his lips before running towards the guesthouse, grinning as I pull him along by his strong hand. When we reach the door, he wraps his arms around my thin waist. His lips attach to my neck, teasing it with small suckles and nips. I giggle, squishing his face between my cheek and shoulder. "Let me open the door," I giggle huskily, turning the key.

Inside, I shut the door, not even bothering with the lights as we tumble through the hallway, my back against the wall one moment, his pressed up against it, the next.

Giggling lightly, I lead him into the bedroom. His hands tug at the waist band of my pj bottoms. Charlie picks me up, carrying me to the bed, dropping me into the middle of it.

On the bed, I scoot up towards where the covers start, sitting with my legs parted, knees up. Leaning back in the pillows, I outstretch my arms, smirking at the boy. "Do I get a show, hotstuff?" He raises an eyebrow before crawling over me.

"I'm not the stripper in the relationship." He chuckles, his lips just above mine.

Wrapping my arms about his neck, I lean up for a kiss. "Oh, and I am?"

His lips tease mine apart, smirking, "Duh. If the guy's locker room doesn't show it, then I don't know what does." His tongue runs over my bottom lip, slipping past.

I welcome him into my mouth, my thigh rubbing up lightly against the inside of his thigh. I rub it gently against his groin, feeling him harden within his pants. "Mmm.. I think it's my turn to get a show," I giggle, playing with his hair. He merely rolls his eyes, crushing his lips to mine.

Oh, well. I tried.

I moan softly against his lips; he really is a wonderful kisser. My mind wanders briefly to the kiss in the kitchen with Natalia, and a small noise escapes me as my pussy heats down below.

Weird.

Shaking the thought, I think of the perfect boy who is above me right now, and wrap my left leg around his strong waist. I tug at his lip with a mischevious smirk, taking his hands and placing them at the bottom of my shirt. They push the shirt up quickly, exposing my perky breasts. It seems he's been waiting all day for something and doesn't want to take it slow.

As the shirt leaves my body, he slips his right hand into my bottoms, pressing a strong finger against my clit. My lips part in a moan, my core pulsing, wetting his finger. I grasp his chocolate hair, arching my back, pushing my breasts up towards him. His lips part, suckling upon the hardened nipple of my left breast. Down below, he curves his finger under my clit, rubbing at angle that causes a sharp tingling sensation. It's slightly painful, with his roughness, and I give a sharp intake of breath, twitching upward slightly. Despite this, his roughness turns me on, and his finger is coated in wetness.

His hand leaves my bottoms as he pushes his body up. Standing on his knees, Charlie takes his belt off, working his way out of his pants. Left in his boxers, the man looks over me hungrily. I pull my shirt the rest of the way off, leaving my top half bare under his gaze.