Part 22: Secret Emotions

Note: Part 21: Forced is private. You will need to be a fan of us to view it. Sorry, Wattpad did it.

_________________________________________________________

Natalia

Waking up this morning, all I could do was think back to the woman from last night. The blonde who stole me away to a room. A woman that made me think of Cassis. How much I would have loved to be dancing for Cassis, pleasing Cassis. Cassis.

However, all my hopes went down the drain when I walked into her office. Walked into a rather compromising situation. Charlie, her boyfriend, fucking her from behind, literally. It was so horrifying, watching the girl you are crushing on get fucked. Hearing her moan from an act that isn't by you, isn't even by a girl.

I wonder if she even held any shame. If she hated me for interrupting the act. Though, it clearly didn't stop them from continuing.

Sighing, I close my locker door, going to the last class of the day. I've avoided Cassis and Arizona. It was hard, having to pick a seat by strangers, getting engrossed in random conversations so that they couldn't pull me aside when class ended.

Coming to a complete stop when I realize where I am headed, I bite my lip. There is no way I can withstand going to dance. Backtracking, I head for the library. On my way over, I bump into Liam. Finally, someone I can explode my feelings onto.

"Psst, Liam," I whisper as I pass by, "Can you make it to the library?" He gives a nod, his head in his locker as he puts his piercings back in, something that most teachers aren't fond of.

Waiting for him, I take a table near the back. Spreading my books across the wood, I make it evident that I don't want any company. With my science book open, I pretend to take notes. However, my mind is lost in thought.

Cassis..kiss me. Take me. Make me moan your name. Her blue eyes level with mine, her teeth tugging her bottom lip in, as if she were shy. Her eyes hold something else, though. The blue smolder with blue flames of lust. Her naked body presses against mine as she lowers herself atop of me.

"May I join?" A males voice echoes, interrupting the scene in my mind.

When I look over, I find chocolate curls, the head bent forward while grunts leave his lips. The blonde in his arms has her legs wrapped around his waist as her back arches back. Cassis. Her eyes open wide as she moans in an orgasm, Charlie holding her ass while he thrusts into her.

"She's watching us," She laughs. "Is that your dirty secret, Parker?"

One second she is on the table, the next, she is beside me, laying on her side, naked. "Or is it that you like girls." Her lips curve at the corners, amusement in her eyes.

"Cassis is in the doorway, naked."

My mind pops back to reality, the horrible daydream haunting in the back of my head. "Wha?" I instantly blush when I realize that Liam was yanking my chain, pulling me back to the world. "Oh, god, I'm so over my head."

Liam takes a seat down in front of me, pushing books aside. "So what is up? Besides your hormones." He smirks, tugging at his lip piercing. His foot kicks mine under the table, letting me know he is only joking with me.

Though, my hormones are up in level.

"I..You know how Cassis and I have a little study deal and her teaching me ballet?" Liam nods, signaling for me to continue. "This morning, she held me in my sleep. Then she kept being close to me."

Running a hand through his black hair, he raises an eyebrow, "This the crisis? She's getting close to you. Hell, I thought that was a good thing."

Putting my head in my hands, I groan, "It would be if.. Okay, let me continue. We finally got to practicing. Her hands.." My head falls to the table, my eyes going all dreamy-like. "Oh, god, her hands on my body. It was just.."

"Made your loins burn with hot fiery lust." He says with a straight face. Sending him a glare, he quietly chuckles. "Sorry, continue."

Taking a deep breath, I contemplate on telling Liam the rest. Not because he'd judge me, but because it is embarrassing. Especially when it's Liam's brother who was a part of it. "Liam, I walked in on them having sex." My hands cover my face quickly, hiding the blush.

Liam sounded more surprised than I thought he would, "They had sex?"

Lifting my head, I nod, "And I just stood there, like a deer in headlights."

Toying with his lip ring, he shakes his head, "That's the first time they've had sex, you know." My eyes widen, staring at him, hoping he'll say he's just joking. When he makes no move to say that, I groan.

"So, I practically stared them down while they had sex for the first time." Letting my head fall back down, I groan, "Why me?"

There wouldn't be this problem if the school hadn't burned down. I would be captain of the dance team, busy as hell keeping my life at school together as well as outside. If I hadn't met Cassis, I'd probably still be "dating" Liam. If I hadn't met Cassis, I wouldn't feel so dirty as I do feel when I am at work.

Fuck, Cassis. Why did she have to be nice to me? It would be so much easier to get over her if we weren't friends, if we weren't around each other as we are.

I hide out in the library until I have to leave for work, hoping that no one will still be around. When I pass my locker, I hear their voices down the hall, Cassis and Charlie. Of course they'd be here still, practice for the football team just finished. Sneaking out down the hall, I slip into the nearest exit, leaving through the back of the school.

While waiting for the bus, I kick little rocks around in thought. Is there still a chance that Cassis would love me? She did act very sexually with me at the party. She was drunk, though. Arizona and Cassis acted strange in the morning after the sleep over. Did I profess that I liked girls? Did I tell Cassis that I was attracted to her?

 Lost in my head, it takes the bus driver honking to make me realize that the bus is here. "Sorry," I apologize, a blush on my cheeks as I insert quarters and obtain my ticket. Heading towards the back, I keep my head down, hoping to avoid embarrassment and recognition.

Bag in my lap, I lean my head against the window, watching the school blurr by, heading toward the poorer section of the city. The club sits on the border of the outskirts of "uptown," as they referred to the rich area, and "wasteland," as the rich refer to the poor section.

I get off two stops away from the stop I should get off at. Pretending to rummage for keys in my bag, I wait for the few people that headed off in the opposite direction to disappear from sight before making my way to work.

Wanting to clear my head of Cassis, I think about what I'll wear tonight. Something dark blue would probably be good, it'll bring out my eyes. Though, guys don't care about your eyes, you are not selling those assests on stage.

Hiding my bag in the bushes as I head to the front from around back, I make sure that it goes unnoticed. I don't need someone stealing it, nor do I need someone bringing it in. Debating about bringing my school ID in with me, I settle against it.

Taking a deep breath, I head into work, secretly hoping the blonde will be back. This time, for her to be a distraction for me.