Intro.

Well, hello.... See, this once existed as a roleplay. My roleplay. But it died months ago, when Tiger was MIA for an eternity. SOOOO. Tiger and I decided to re-write it from the beginning as a story for you lot. AREN'T YOU SO EFFING SPECIAL.

Do comment, rate, vote... whatever the heck it is you Wattlings do, here.

WARNING: There will be sexual content. It will have Lesbians going at it, at the very least. There will be mature subject matter, likely violence, and a crapload of other offensive matter. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I swear, if I have to read a single comment about how LGBT people are disgusting or what-the-eff-ever, I WILL EAT YOU.

Roar.

-Lion.

Hiiiiiiiiii. That warning up there^^ I shall add something. "There will be a heavy load of  sexual content. It will have Lesbians going at it frequently and hard, at the very least." It will be as detailed as we write. So, if you are uncomfortable, please do pass over. We shall, or at least I will, warn you when there is going to be sexual content in a chapter.

And, it will turn you on. Just saying. xD

-TIger

Lmao. Apple's reaction was priceless. See, a friend of ours, Apple, read one of our other RPs and told me that if a person wasn't gay before reading it, they would be after.

OKAY. No more commentary. *covers mouth*

-Lion.

________________________________________

SETTING:

St. Andrews Private School.

Jones High, a school for the underprivileged, has been bombed. The city council has decided it would cost too much money, time, and effort to rebuild the school. St. Andrews' private funders have decided to put a condition to their funds, that condition being that ex-Jones students must be granted entry for no tuition fees. However, the students' grades must be of good standards.

St. Andrews' students are.. well, pissed off. Most of them are rich snotty brats, and don't want Jones filth on their territory.

Will they all survive? Will peace be attainable?

________________________________________