Part 23: Distractions

Cassis James:

"Charlie, no," I say in a strong, but hushed, voice. "It was uncalled for. Whether I enjoyed it or not, whether I said no or not, you didn't bother to ask. You didn't stop, when, clearly, I was in pain. It was fucking rape, Charlie, and I swear, if you tell a soul, I will ruin you."

Taking my finger from his chest, I whip around and stalk off, heading for the nearest exit. Willing away angry tears, I walk quickly to my silver Lotus. I need something to distract me, tonight. Something to take my mind off of today. How could he? How could one just rape his girlfriend up the... up the ass, make her fucking bleed, and not give a shit?

"Bloody hell," I hiss to no one, unlocking my car and getting in. I lock the doors right away, just wanting to be alone. The key turns in the ignition, and the engine comes to life. I pull out of the parking lot and drive home, fast.

"I am going out tonight," I call, shutting the door behind me, not waiting for an answer. I don't need my family questioning my attire. My top half covered by a jacket, my legs are shown off beneath my little black strapless dress. Yes, I am headed to the strip club, but, no, I am not driving. I intend to get very drunk, tonight. I only hope that the brunette dancer is working, tonight.

On the other side of our gate, a taxi waits for me. I step into the back, being sure to cover my intimate parts. I give the driver the address, and he drives, glancing back at me every so often. I ignore him, looking out the window at traffic. Eventually, we pull into The Lucky Kitten, and I step out after paying him. The bouncer lets me in with my fake ID, not questioning it, and I pull my mask from my previous visit from my purse, slipping it on.

I take a booth near the back. Soon after, a waitress comes over.

A brunette comes out from the side stage door. She doesn't take the stage, heading towards the bar for a glass of water. The waitress hands her a pair of handcuffs, seeing as she is dressed as a cop, a superhero-like mask covering her eyes. I find myself rather uninterested, really, as I take a sip of my drink. My eyes travel across the room, scanning it for a particular brunette while a stripper takes the front stage.

Then, a shorter brunette leaves backstage, dressed in navy blue. The bra pushes up her breasts, creating a very visible swell. A matching garter attached to black stockings covers most of her bare backside, save for the slip of fabric that rides up her ass with each step. An elegant black mask with navy lace adorns her face. A bead of pearls are intertwined in her hair, forming a crown; pearls also dangle around her neck and wrist.

Lust in my my icy blue eyes, I watch this one over my drink. She is the one I am here for. She can distract me. Lounging in the booth, my bare arm lies along the top, my drink in my right hand.

Like the other woman, the brunette heads to the bar, speaking to the waitress. The waitress points up at the balcony, clearly saying that she has a room booked upstairs. My lustful eyes darken. I catch the attention of the waitress, and both of them glance over across the room. The waitress excuses herself, coming over to my booth.

Her outfit is different, however, it is the same waitress from yesterday, "May I take your order, bar and grill or menu?" She asks, referring to the menu.

"The woman you just spoke to. Might she be available, tonight?"

The waitress looks back at the brunette, "Well, she is reserved for two hours by another client. He asked for a brunette, so if you out pay him, we can find the client another brunette."