Part 5: Detention

It won't let me post the picture of Ms. Williams I wanted. -.-

SOOO, here's Mr. Huong, instead!

Enjoying it so far? Comment, vote, fan, what-the-eff-ever. <3

-Lion

_____________________________________________

Cassis James:

"Miss James, you are tardy," Ms. Williams, the English 12 professor scolds as I walk in late, wearing a pair of sweatpants and a different white button-up shirt. "And, you need to be in full uniform."

Not really feeling like explaining myself, I ignore her completely and sit down. A number of students are glancing between the redhead in her late twenties, early thirties, and me, waiting for something dramatic to unfold on the first day of class. In my seat, I keep my eyes down on my bag, opening it to pull out my binder.

Her grey eyes bore into me, until I'm settled in, and I look up at her expectantly. "And?"

"Why aren't you in uniform, Miss James," she asks calmly, sitting on the great block of mahogany that is her desk, her leg crossed over the other. The whole class waits on my answer, and I take my sweet time, thankful that Charlie does not share this class with me.

"Because I don't feel like wearing it." I meet her gaze, keeping my strong exterior intact.

"You need to be in uniform. You know that, and I know that you know that."

"I'm not wearing it," I say simply, my eyes defiant. She shakes her head hopelessly, and tells me that either I go change, or I'll have detention at lunch. In response, I stand gracefully. Keeping my eyes on her rebelliously, I saunter over to the whiteboard and write up my name, C. James, up for detention.

Natalia Parker:

When the girl from earlier arrives into class, I look away, trying to hide a blush that is no doubtly forming. The professor berates the blonde about her not being in school uniform.

That school uniform that I saw unbuttoned and pushed up. I shake my head, closing my eyes and trying to rid the memory from my head.

Eventually, the professor starts today's assignments. Group assignment. I groan internally, not wishing to work with these grade twelvers. Not to mention, I'm the only Jones' student in the class. People begin to form little groups of three. The small silent girl in the back stays all alone, not moving towards anyone, so I make a move.

She raises an eyebrow as I sit down next to her, just giving me a look over. Sighing, she composes her posture, sitting neatly and straight.

We still need one more partner and as I look around my eyes fall on the only two people not yet in a group. The girl and some jock.

At the moment, I'd rather have the jock than the girl to save myself from the awkward embarrassment.

Cassis James:

Students start grouping themselves, and my friends crowd around me. I just shake my head, not wanting to really be around anyone. Charlie pressing me up against the wall, trapping me, his fingers up my skirt.... That's all I can think about. One of Charlie's teammates is called to the front, leaving me as the only one out of a group, still. I swiftly pick up my things and head straight for the door in the back, only to have my name called when I am almost to the door.

"Miss James, if you walk out of that door, you will be required to make up my class during final period." I groan, turning on my toes angrily. Last period is when the dance team meets, and I have to be there. "There is a group, there, in the back of the classroom that you can join." I glare at her, then look to spot the pair of two, one in St. Andrews' grey skirt and white shirt, the other in a red and blue skirt and white shirt. Jones colours.