Part 6: Betrayal

Arizona needs a last name! Suggestions?

She's the pretteh ladeh on deh right. :D

-Lion.

*giggling* Ari's funneh

-Tiger

____________________________________________

Arizona :

Hearing from the team that Cassis is in detention, I leave the cafeteria in search for her. Her head's a little high, sometimes, but she's a sweetheart. She leads an exceptional team of dancers. I hear around the hallways from some of the 'ballers that my best friend is in Ms. Williams' classroom, and decide to head around to the outside window, intending to entertain her from there.

However, as I pass the dance studio, I catch Charlie - hot, gorgeous, sexy beast Charlie - turning into the boys' locker room. Light as a dancer, I follow him in.

The shower is running. One shower, and the room is empty. Under the stall door, a pair of black dress pants are dropped, and I bite my lip, picturing him in just his underwear. That, I can say out of experience, is a deliciously arousing sight.

Deciding on the surprise tactic, I quietly strip out of my clothes, leaving them with my bag near his locker, then tiptoe up to the stall. Keeping an eye on his feet, I approach when he's facing the other way. Reaching up towards the top of the door that I can't reach, I jump, catching it lightly and pulling myself up to peek over the door.

"Well, hey, there, sexy beast," I greet his naked ass, grinning as I check him out.

Charlie Butler:

Just who I thought those light steps belonged to. Turning around, smirking, I unlock the stall door. It swings open, making her sway away. "Hey, there, stalker."

Arizona :

"Pffft, you like it," I tease, dropping off of the door and easing around it, my movements seductive as my eyes take in his bare body. His hot, wet, bare naked, muscled body.

Coming up close to him, I run my hands up his stomach to his chest, leaning in to kiss the nipple between my spread fingers. If there's anything I learned from my virgin friend, it's how to make a man want it; make him wait for it. Not too long, of course.

With my hands on his chest, I push him over to sit on the bench and close the stall door, locking us in. I climb up onto the bench and stand before him, a foot on either side of him, my naked pussy directly in front of his face. Holding onto the hooks above his head, just in case, I start swaying my hips in the beginnings of a lapdance.

 Charlie Butler:

Her pussy. Damn, her shavened pussy.

Before she begins to sway her hips, I press my lips just above the beginning of her nub. Placing a kiss, my tongue slips out, tasting the familiar skin. Pulling my head back, looking up at her perfect, round, perky breasts, my hands start to slide up her legs.

My hands follow her sways, staying on her warm, smooth skin.

Fuck. A hard begins and she hasn't even begun to start.

Arizona :

My eyes close slowly as his hands travel up my toned legs. I roll my body towards him, creating a forward circular motion with my hips, my pussy dipping close to his face and then away. Finally, trailing my hands down the wall from the hooks to his muscley shoulders, I lower my body, the back of my core pressing down against his erect manhood.