Part 20: The Lucky Kitten

Natalia Parker:

Dumping my bookbag into Laila's car, I lock the door before slowly following my friend into the strip club. When the Indian woman found out that I was underage, she inquired why I would choose to go into this business. Since then, she has helped me keep my secret. Aside from her, no one knows my true age.

Entering from behind, music pounds lightly on the other side of the wall. Ladies walk around the back room half naked, their breasts bouncing lightly with each step. One strips from their panties, heading for the shower stall. "Hey, can someone give me a hand? I'm touching up my lady."

Having told Laila about Arizona's question, she pushes me forward. "Natalia just got here. She'll need a shower after working out in the gym." Gym was our code word for dance at school.

Jessie turns around, her blonde locks fall over her breasts, extending past the perky lumps. Her blue eyes flit over me, a soft smile on her face. "Nat, don't take too long to get in." The blonde turns back towards the shower stall, her ass giving a slight bounce with her strut.

Taking a deep breath, I decide on my outfit for the night, contemplating whether or not I should ask Jessie for her help. Though, as I think back to the party, I remember how she had flirted with Arizona. Freeing my body of the clothing, I pad over to the stall.

Jessie covers my body with bath soap, rubbing the liquid into my skin. "You really do have such soft skin, Natalia." She murmurs, her eyes fleating over my neckline, "Why is someone so beautiful working here and not with someone on their arm?"

A small chuckle leaves my lips, "One could ask the same of you, Jessie." Her shoulders shrug as she rinses her own body, her lady shaved clean. "I, uh, have a question."

"Yes, Nat?"

"Would you be up for a threesome?" I ask, rinsing my body as she steps aside.

Jessie perks her head up, an eyebrow raised. "With you and who else?"

Blushing, I shake my head, "Not me. A recent client contacted me, saying that they were looking for a threesome. I was wondering if you'd be interested in taking the offer."

Shrugging, the blonde answers, "As long as it's a hot girl, I'm in. How can I contact the client?"

"I'll ask her when I get the chance." Turning off the water, Jessie and I wrap ourselves in a towel, leaving the stall.

Arizona:

"I looooooove you," I tell my best friend for the billionth time as she pulls up to the strip club. The silver Lotus comes to a halt in front of a building lit by neon signs. The Lucky Kitten isn't exactly in the best part of town.

"You so owe me," she grumbles, putting her second luxury car in park.

"Hey. It's not like you won't enjoy yourself."

She turns her head to glare icily at me, and I chuckle, smacking her arm. "Come on, bitch. Let's go get me a stripper!" Cassis shakes her head as we exit the car and I proceed to sing I Luv Dem Strippers by 2 Chainz.

The bouncers let us in after some well-placed cash, and we each take a mask. Cassis's covers most of her face, jagged pieces missing artistically. My own is a bright red and covers the area around my eyes. With my camera neatly hidden away in my handbag that is slung from my shoulder, I take my best friend's hand and lead her inside. We find a spot at one of the round booths, a pole thrust into a low, round stage in front of it. Up ahead is the main stage. A few random ladies dance at random booths like ours, men of all ages gawking over cleavage.