Part 26: Rookie

Arizona:

Once the little munchkins are tucked in and Cassis and Natalia seem to be sorting things out and getting along, I take my quiet exit. I change in the bathroom while I wait for the taxi driver. When he arrives, I am waiting outside; soon, I am in front of The Lucky Kitten.

I enter, the bouncer recognizing me from last time with Cassis. I pick up a mask and follow the music into a large room occupied by a main stage surrounded by smaller, more private areas. I make my way over to the bar to get a drink.

Jessie rounds a pole center stage, her blonde hair flowing in the air as she tilts her head back, descending towards the stage. Black fishnets adorn her legs, slipping under tight black booty shorts. A silver bra holds her breasts up, creating a swell that calls the attention of anyone who lays eyes on her. She wears her usual mask, making it easy for me to pick her out.

The blonde leaves the stage, her heeled feet gliding along the floor over to the bar, getting a water. A guy at the bar looks at her ass while she leans on the bar. His hand reaches towards it.

Walking up to her, I slip my hand across her waist, giving the guy a raised eyebrow. "Hey, gorgeous," I say to her flirtaciously. Her eyes flit over to mine with a smile illuminating her face.

"Hello to you, too." Jessie takes her glass of water, bringing it to her lips. As she takes a sip of the water, the guy leaves, clearly not interested  in fighting for attention. I sort of feel bad, but not really.

With my attention on Jessie, or Purrina, as she's called here, I move closer to her, a smidge shy. "I was hoping to have you alone for a bit."

Purrina turns to face me, "Same place as last time, or a room?" Her fingers brush away a stray stand of hair that falls in front of my face. My eyes lower before rising back up to hers. I don't think I'm usually this shy.

Placing a hand on her bare skin below the silver bra, I reply, "Maybe we can start with the same place as last time..?" Now that I'm here, in her presence, I wonder if I'm even ready for a room.

Jessie slinks around the bar, placing it down in one of the books. The bartender, one of the girls that I saw the last time, smacks Jessie on the behind. The blonde giggles before scurrying over to me. "Should I change?"

Rather liking the outfit, I answer, "If you want to." Though, I wouldn't mind more access, I catch myself thinking.

Purrina grins, slipping into the back as the bartender leads me over to the room, pulling the curtains closed. When the blonde returns to me, she is dressed in black lingerie adorned with floral lace on the bra and garter. She takes the pole with ease, spinning around it once before taking off her mask. "Hello, again, pretty lady."

Removing my own mask, I settle in the lounge to watch her. "Hey, yourself, Gorgeous." I take in her outfit, wondering why I'd never tried something with a girl before. She looks hot, really. The light drink I ordered before she came is brought in, and I take a sip, watching her over the edge of the glass. With a hand, I smooth out the loose skirt of my black dress. Setting the drink down, I suggest, nodding to the pole, "How about you teach me something."

"Teach you what?" Jessie stands, swinging around the pole with ease. I leave my seat, approaching the low stage with the pole.

Raising a hand to be helped up, I answer, "I dunno, how to pole dance? A trick?"

Jessie helps me up, "There is a lot more to it than dancing with the pole. You have to have the right attitude, and that only comes from you." Her hands fall onto my waist as she leads me closer to the pole. She places my hands high on the pole. "First you have to stretch." Her hand slides down my thigh over the fabric of the dress. Slowly, with my body presssed against the pole, Jessie raises my thigh until its just about against my stomach. Then she extends my leg at the knee, holding my foot above my head. Thank God I dance, or this would hurt. Instead, her hands travelling along my body excite me, and I'm very aware of her body against my back, warm curves and lace. With my leg in the air, my thong is likely exposed. Her hand runs down the leg as she lets it descend.