Part 4: Indecency

Natalia Parker:

     I don't look where I am going, just looking back every once in a while to make sure no one was following. I end running into someone. "Ugh, sorry," I say breathless. As I look up, a pair of lips crush to mine. Liam.. I smile as his arms wrap around my waist.

    He smells of dark fragrance, just like his attire. Pulling back, I run my hands into his silky black hair, messing it up playfully. He whines, complaining that it took him forever to comb it.

    I know your secret, I want to say. I know your gay. And I know you are dating me because you want to stay in the closet. But I don't. Liam..he's like a best friend to me. Which is why I haven't ditched him or called him out. I understand.

    I'm bisexual, afterall. Hidden in the closet just like him. If my parents ever found out, I'd be in heaps of trouble. Not really trouble, I suppose, but things wouldn't be good for me at home.

Liam Butler:

    Her blue eyes shine up into my green ones. She has this smile that radiates across the hall. No one could ever say she wasn't beautiful. Hell, if I liked pussy, I'd marry her. But I don't. Never have, never will.

    "Nat, we have to go to the assembly," I intertwine our fingers together, pulling her along to the auditorium. As we get lost in the halls before finding the crowd, I think about home. What would happen if I came out to my parents? I'd probably be even more of a failure in my father's eyes. Charlie, the perfect one, that's who adored.

Natalia Parker:

    On the way over to the auditorium, Liam plays with his lip piercing in a daze. I know that face, it's the lost in thought face. Lately, he's held that face more often. Maybe he's ready to come out, or at least come out to me. Squeezing his hand, I reassure him. "You'll be okay. We'll find somewhere to fit in." If only he knew exactly what I was talking about.

     Liam runs his hand down my backside as we move down the row in the back where there is two seats next to each other. A few seats down sits the girl from the studio. I bite my lip and cross my legs over the seat onto Liam's lap, his hand sliding to my thigh.

Charlie Butler:

   When she sits down on my lap, my left hand snakes around her waist, my fingers under the edge of her shirt. "Parents are away this weekend, having a party Friday after they leave." Rubbing the side of her stomach, I continue. "I've talked to the boys, they said they want more booze and this time professional dancers."

    At that moment, I find my trash-ass brother walk in. We barely look alike so no one would even know we are siblings. Mother's favorite, that's who he is. Every time something happens, she takes his side. Fucking pussy he is, needing mom to back him up.

    Shaking my head, I return my attention to Cassis. "So, one of the guys told me about this strip club or something like that called The Lucky Kitten. I was thinking you'd go with me to scout out great dancers."

   The Lucky Kitten. That's where I have to get my action. Cassis doesn't put out shit. But Friday, that will change. Friday is my birthday, and I do believe, I deserve a night in bed with her. Just as I finish the thought, I realize the girl tagging along with my brother is one of the dancers. Hope she doesn't remember me..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The picture is what Natalia sorta looks like.

Thank you for reading.

-Tiger

_____________________________________________