Part 8: This Means War

Natalia Parker:

Opening my locker after fifth period, I find a note stuck in my locker. It's folded into a heart. Liam. I smile softly, unfolding the piece of paper.

           Nat,

          I'm sorry I couldn't meet up with you after class. I had to go to the fourth floor -.- How many floors are in this building. I promise to meet up with you after school, by the big oak tree out front.

                                                                                                          -Liam

Putting the paper back in the locker, I pull out my Anatomy book, intending to study if Cassis failed to show up.

My locker is so bare, it needs decorating. If only I had the money to afford decorating it. I don't even have money to print pictures out. But, Liam, I know he'll offer. And, I'll turn him down, like always. I hate having him spend so much money on me.

Arizona :

After Chemistry with Cassis, I head to my locker, practically skipping down the halls from the third floor. Cassis has given me a message for Natalia, who, apparently, has a locker next to mine.

Coming up the hallway, I see the Red Skirter at her locker, and I bite my lip in a sneaky grin, pulling out my camera. When she's not looking, I snap a profile shot, then another, adjusting the zoom and such things until I realize she's caught me snapping photos of her face full-on.

I lower the camera, grinning guiltily. "Sorry."

I join her by her locker and open mine. "Soooo, how was math?"

Natalia Parker:

"I rather not talk about it." I mumble, remembering that today I've been embarrassed multiple times already.

Closing my locker, I lean against it. "You are going to delete those pictures, correct?"

Arizona :

"Pffft," I scoff, organizing my things carefully. "Yeah, right. These are going to end up all over the school, and you'll have people drooling over that pretty face," I tell her, grinning. "No, I won't do that. They might end up in the yearbook, though. If I join." Setting my camera on its shelf, in its case, I pull out my dance clothes. I glance down the empty hallway, and pull my grey plaid skirt down my lean legs, replacing it with a pair of sweatpants for dance. I stuff the skirt into my locker and proceed to remove my shirt.

Natalia Parker:

My eyes widen when she pulls her skirt down. My cheeks color themselves red in the process of her stripping. I bite my lip, turning away. Why on Earth is she stripping in the hall. "You know, there are changerooms for that." I tease, trying to make the blush go away.

Arizona :

"Changerooms are for jealous bitches on diets. Also for good shower sex," I muse, pulling off the white shirt to reveal a bright green bra. Shirtless, I tease my hair a bit in the little mirror magnet before pulling a black shirt with spaghetti straps over my head. Seeing her blush in the reflection, I glance over my shoulder at her with a mischevious grin, running my eyes down and up her body. "Hallways are for lovers and Lesbians," I add, my voice full. I giggle when she blushes again, and close my locker, a bag slung over my shoulder. Designer, of course.

"So. Do you have class, or are you walking me to the studio? OH. That reminds me. James said she can't come for tutoring because this is when the dancers practice, but she'll see you after school."