SOOMPI, ᴍᴀʏ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐔𝐀 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐂𝐓 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘𝐔𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗌𝗏𝗍𝗑𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝟣𝟫𝗍𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢

𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗌𝗏𝗍𝗑𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝟣𝟫𝗍𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐔𝐀 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐂𝐓 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐘𝐔𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗒 𝗌𝗏𝗍𝗑𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝟣𝟫𝗍𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢

In recent events, a handful of 97 liner idols consisting of NCT's Jaehyun, Seventeen's Mingyu, BTS's Jungkook and ASTRO's Eunwoo, were confirmed of going to Itaewon for a friendly gathering during a global pandemic.

Companies of the idols have already come forward and released apologies regarding the issues, explaining and expressing their regretfulness towards the issue and have sincerely apologised to their fans and the public.

Earlier today, Jaehyun had released a handwritten apology letter on his personal Instagram, apologising for his actions and announcing his disappointment in himself.

Following his post, Seventeen's Jinghua expressed her disappointment in an Instagram Livestream when asked about her feelings on the issue.

She states: "I was aware that Jaehyunie was meeting with his friends as he hasn't seen them since being in quarantine. I was not aware that they would be meeting in Itaewon and if I had known, I would've asked him to stay home instead, along with Mingyu because of the outbreak that recently happened in that area. I am disappointed in him and Mingyu for not taking caution when they were out and did not think of the consequences regarding their workspaces and how they could've gotten affected and affected others around them. He's told me he tested negative for the virus but I am still so disappointed that he did not take precautions. He already knows how disappointed I am at him and is self-reflecting against his actions."

What are your thoughts?
Let us know in the comments!

OTHER ARTICLES :

• WATCH : JW ENTERTAINMENT STAFF SHOW THEIR CLOSE RELATIONSHIP IN EYE CANDY'S REALITY SHOW, EYE TV

• EUNCHAE SPOILS NEW ALBUM TO FEATURE CHO SEUNGYOUN

• SUNMI TO HOST HER 1ST TALK SHOW