RELATIONSHIPS WITHIN SEVENTEEN

⇥  𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚕 " 𝚜

⇥ 𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚕 " 𝚜.𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚜 " 𝚡 𝚓𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚞𝚊 ⇤
" seung-jing "
bond: family 💘

seungcheol and jinghua first met back when they were trainees under pledis entertainment, accidentally bumping into each other one day and befriending each other in that exact moment. when they were training, he acted as an older brother figure to jinghua and always ensured she was doing fine, wasn't getting injured during dance lessons, was taking care of her health and all the generic big brother things. when they debuted, the two of them were considered the parents of the team with the addition of jeonghan being another mother figure within the group. in their rookie years, many thought seungcheol and jinghua weren't as close as she was with other members due to their age gap, however, that wasn't the case at all. even with their age gap, jinghua adored the time she had with her leader and spending time with him - whether it was through schedules or on their day-offs. as the member who wakes up the earliest, her duty as seventeen's alarm clock is to wake up the members, starting with seungcheol so he can help her wake up the other members. they care a lot for each other, oftentimes updating fans about the other whenever they have gone on hiatus for whatever the reason is at the time - additionally, he helped her move into her apartment when she first moved out and helped her again when she bought her house.

⇥  𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚡 𝚓𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚞𝚊  ⇤" jing-jeong "bond: family 💘

⇥ 𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚡 𝚓𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚞𝚊 ⇤
" jing-jeong "
bond: family 💘

jeonghan and jinghua met as trainees under pledis entertainment and did not have a close relationship as they do nowadays, in fact, in the beginning, the two of them were very much so awkward around one another. this was due to not knowing much about each other and having barely interacted throughout their training days under the company, although that all changed when they were preparing for their debut in seventeen. over the months of preparations for the debut, the two of them hung out more to rid of their awkwardness and ended up becoming close to each other. upon debuting, carats established both jeonghan and jinghua to be the stable mothers of seventeen - this being due to how caring they are towards the other members and how they bicker with seungcheol like an old married couple now and then. additionally, they also often talk and brag about the members to each other and on variety shows a lot, giving that motherly aspect of life to some. although the title of the mother of seventeen can be competitive to jeonghan, which is why he asks the members to choose between him and jinghua - getting sulky when they choose her over him - he understands cause he'd choose her over himself as well. jeonghan is also very supportive of jinghua in everything she does, whether it be regarding her solo career or dancing in the practice room, he'd be there cheering her on.