Jae-Jing-Le Day Out

Currently, Jinghua was driving to NCT 127's dorm to pick up her loving boyfriend, Jaehyun for the two to visit their 'son', Chenle as their fans like to call him, for a day out to celebrate NCT DREAM's comeback, Ridin'. Pulling up to the dorm, Jinghua parked in the lot and texted Jaehyun about her arrival and in a few minutes he was approaching her car. Stepping out of the driver's seat, Jinghua giggles as she jumps into his embrace, wrapping her arms around his neck as Jaehyun lightly swung her side to side.

"You're driving," she commented, handing him her keys before releasing from the hug and moving to the passenger seat. Hopping into the car, the couple was off to Music Core. Upon arrival, the two entered the building, bowing to bypassing idols as they made their way to DREAM's waiting room with intertwined hands.

Entering the room, Jinghua removed her mask to rest on her chin as she smiled at the boys. "My babies!~" she cheered as the Dream members ran to engulf the female in a welcoming hug, leaving Jaehyun with a simple smile and wave. "Aigoo~ you all grew so much," she patted Renjun's head. "Are you sure you boys don't want to join us and Chenle to dinner?"

"Aniyo noona~" Jisung reassured, slinging his bag over his shoulder. "I'm going to practice at the company," he smiled.

"And the rest of us are going home to play games," Jeno commented with a smile. Jinghua nodded and smiles as she reached out to wrap her arms around Chenle in a hug. "Have a nice dinner noona! Hyung!" the boys called out with a wave as the three leaving idols left the room and company building.

"How was today's stage Lele?" Jinghua asked the male, seat-belting before turning to face the teenager in the backseat. The younger Chinese male smiles brightly at her and begins to inform the couple of his day and how the stage went. "I'm happy you feel that way," the SEVENTEEN member giggles and turns to face the front, watching the bypassing cars as music played l throughout the vehicle.

Once the 'family' reached its destination, Jaehyun parked the car, leaving Chenle and Jinghua to grab a table whilst waiting for them. "Hi! Reservation under Jinghua?" the female asked the serviceman out front who nodded and escorted the three - now that Jaehyun caught up to them, to their table. "It's an all you can eat hotpot so go for it Lele," she whispered to the boy who sat in front of her with a wink.

"Aigoo, you're going to spend so much money baby," Jaehyun commented, hooking his jacket to the back of his chair before sitting beside his girlfriend. The girl smiled up at him and says she doesn't mind as long as Chenle was eating well. "You really are a mother huh?" Jaehyun asked with a raised eyebrow before he started ordering for the table.

This restaurant is a regular spot for Jaehyun and Jinghua to have date nights at, so the workers were familiar with the two's orders regarding soup bases and drinks. Jinghua suggested a few drink options to the teenager who turned to choose the same drink as hers before moving to grab ingredients for the hotpot. "Are you going to grab food or wait till me and Lele get back?" Jinghua asked her boyfriend, standing up and straightening out her dress. Jaehyun smiled up at the girl and says he'll wait for them to return, taking a sip of his drink as he gently waved to his girlfriend as she left to get ingredients. Safe to say, they had an excellent dinner that Jinghua paid for.