New Beginning 💍

jaehyun and jinghua originally planned their wedding to be taken place on their anniversary. however, due to covid restrictions, they were unable to have a large ceremony like jinghua had wanted. instead, the couple opted to be wedded on their anniversary surrounded by their family and members. they planned to have a ceremony when it was legal to have one. this way, they were married on the planned date and the ceremony jinghua wanted would still happen, just later in the future when things settled down. the chinese female was excited for her and her fiance, soon to be husband's fourth year anniversary. they'd be getting married on their anniversary, perfect so they didn't have to change their anniversary date. it was all thanks to the congratulatory gifts and their friends that helped them reach where they were now.

"my little girl is finally getting married," jinghua's mother awed at the sight of her daughter. the idol wore a simple yet elegant white dress and her hair was done in waves, makeup natural and a pair of white heels pulling the entire look together. "yoonoh is the perfect guy for you honey," her mother said softly, hugging her daughter who smiles at her.

"i know," jinghua softly said to her mother, releasing the hug they shared and turning to stare at herself in the mirror. she stares in complete awe of herself, feeling tears brim her eyes as she tries her best not to cry. it felt like a dream to jinghua. she could hardly believe she was marrying the man she had never thought of dating back in their high school days, heck they weren't even friends by the time they debuted in their respective groups. smiling at her reflection, she uses a tissue handed by her stylist to wipe away her tears. "it's actually happening. i'm getting married!"

"jingjing, it's time," her manager called, peeking his head into the room to inform her that the time for the small ceremony had begun. hurriedly, her manager rushed to his seat and stood with the rest of the guests as they awaited jinghua's entrance.

jinghua smiles at her father, taking his arm as they entered the venue. the female smiles as she notices the awed gasps of her members and the flashes of photos being taken by hers and jaehyun's family. "i'm happy that you found the one darling. you're no longer my little girl," her father spoke softly, looking into his daughter's eyes with glee. jinghua tries not to cry from her father's words, hugging him and pressing a gentle kiss on his cheek as he handed her away to jaehyun who held the biggest smile on his face.

- after the words and vows -

when they finished and were officially married, jaehyun and jinghua took photos with their families. their members approached them in groups or individually to congratulate them on the wedding, cracking a few jokes every now and then about their relationship prior to being married. it was a genuine fun time for everyone, especially to the now mr jung and mrs jung.

NOTE ! yay they're married now!! :DDD