The Future Of Jinghua

Over the years of being an idol in her ending 20s, Jinghua has thought a lot about whether or not she should continue with her career as an idol. Throughout her 12 years of being a veteran idol and an admiring senior to the younger generations, the Chinese woman has been overthinking her options in life.

Going into her 30s, Jinghua revealed to Carats that she would be retiring from the idol life. Though most fans expected her to leave the idol scene, most assumed she would have done it a lot earlier than she had planned to, seeing as she was a mother. Furthermore, a lot of Carats could tell she was losing interest in performing on stage but never lost interest in interacting with her loving fans. So, upon the expiration of her contract with PLEDIS Entertainment, the woman chose to leave the company and SEVENTEEN however is deemed an honorary member who is featured on tracks and videos often.

After leaving the company and group, Jinghua invested her time in her family and her YouTube channel. She commonly posted cooking videos or vlogs about her day and became a known content creator on the social media platform for fans to watch. It was also another way for the former singer to interact with her fans, even the SEVENTEEN members join her in videos.

But the most impactful thing that happened to Jinghua was what happened through her YouTube channel. Due to her frequent uploads of food content, she was contacted by a publishing company that wanted to work on creating Jinghua, her very own cooking book; which was published and sold out within a few hours of it being available for pre-order. Since then, Jinghua has been able to release a few more cookbooks and participate in more food-based variety shows.

Work aside, the Jung family has made many headlines due to a lot of reasons. When she became of age, the family appeared on the hit show, The Return of Superman and allowed the public an insight into their regular day-to-day lives.

Youngjun was now 16 and in his first year of high schooling, Hyeseong was 6 years old and going to pre-school. The couple even welcomed a third daughter by the name of Mibyul who was now 2 years old.

The family's eldest son, Youngjun, gets praised a lot by the public for being trilingual in Korean, Mandarin and English along with having outstanding grades and his athletic abilities in soccer. He has even expressed to the world and mostly his parents, his dreams of being a professional soccer player.

Hyeseong was also praised a lot for her creativity and smartness. Even though she is only 6, she has been building up her skills as an artist and dreams of becoming a painter so she can, in her words, "paint pretty things for her parents to show off." The young girl was also bilingual in Korean and Mandarin thanks to her parents' teaching.

The couple's second daughter, Mibyul, though young is complimented for having good instincts as well as adapting to her parents' change of languages whenever speaking to them separately.

All in all, Jinghua lives a life she is comfortable in and would not have asked to be surrounded by anyone better than her family, members, friends and Carats.