Kissing You; Chapter 11; Wanna Lose Control

Dedicated to my beautiful LaraDalton

*Please...; *«VOTE»*«COMMENT»*«FOLLOW»*

~Really, Really REALLY hope you enjoy this chapter my dudes and dudettes! - Stay blessed my beautifuls >.< ~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kissing You; Chapter 11;

We pull up to a familiar house. How can I forget it? Shattered dreams and haunting nightmare erupt from this beautifully disguised mansion of horrors. He steadily parks his divine and monstrous Audi up to the garage then pulls over with a swift drift. Oh. He's showing off again. "Kyle, what are you playing at?" I question him as I lean over his seat and peer at him. He turns his head to the side, so our faces are only inches apart and then smirks.

"I'm not playing at anything? It's you who's the one that's playing games," he assures me. "I just brought you here to help you get cleaned up." He's got that innocent voice on again.

I squint my eyes at him then cross my arms over my chest. "I can look after myself. Thanks, but no thanks," I assure him as I try to open the door but then remember that he had locked them. Smart fucker! He knew I would try do a runner.

"Sasha, how do you feel about not being stubborn all the time?"

"How do you feel about being hit by a girl?"

He hesitates to reply then bows his head down, licks his lips then softly chuckles. "Well as long as your on top, then that's not such a problem." A smug look amplifies on his face as if he had just accomplished the unexpected. I swear I don't know what's wrong with this boy. He thinks he's so hot! I mean come on! I've seen better, and he must be mental to think that I want to go to his house after what he done to me last night.

"So what are you going to do, exactly? Keep me hostage until I agree to have sex with you?"

He doesn't say anything. Instead just smiles again as if something amusing has just popped into his head. "Sasha, Sasha, Sasha..." he sighs, "Now why would I keep you hostage when I know you'll come running to me anyway," he continues before a devilish wink and a slow but sultry exit to the car. Ha! He must think I'm some kind of fool to think I would run to him. I stay in the car and don't budge one bit. I observe as he strolls towards the house and doesn't even bother to turn back. I try one more time to open the door and it sends me flying out the car. I rapidly get up then slam the car door shut, not bothering to care how much it must of costed. I turn on my heel and head for the direction the car came from. "I'm always happy to help Sash!" he yells from behind me.

Crap! He always does this! Makes me change my mind in advance before I've even made it. His telepathic abilities are miraculous. I want to get far away from him as possible but then I take one look at the state I'm in and decide on the right thing to do. I deeply exhale then whisper to myself, "I'm so going to regret this." And with that, I reluctantly run back to the direction of the house then try hard to catch up with Kyle, with my feet dragging me along the dusty concrete. I notice the small smirk that appears on his face when he peers down at me. I remain focused on the reason why I'm going with Kyle; to get cleaned up then go home. Nothing more, nothing less.

"I knew you would give up in the end," he yawns as he stretches his arm out then places it over my shoulder.

A small smile emerges on my face as his alluring presence overwhelms me. His hands feel so secure around my shoulder and he smells so delicious, good enough to devour! Hmm Ralph Lauren fragrance two - No no! fragrance four. My favorite! I breathe in the fresh scent which makes my nostrils tingle a bit but the scent is still desirably pleasurable. But let's hit back to reality. "Well don't be getting your hopes up," I reply, looking up at him and meeting with his bright gray wolf eyes which makes my heart instantly melt a little. So how did I end up here exactly?