Kissing You; Chapter 13; Run! And Don't Look Back!

*♥*VOTE*♥*COMMENT*♥*FOLLOW*♥*HOPE YOU ENJOY*♥*

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Kissing You; Chapter 13;

I literally can't breathe being stuck in this monstrous chair. The awkward silence in the room is so irritating, the noise of the knife and forks hitting off the plates just adds to it more. I never thought having dinner with the Carlsons would be this awkward - I never even thought in a million years I would be here in the first place. I try not to look at my plate - I'm not feeling at all hungry to be honest. My appetite vanished as soon as both the Carlson brother's aura surrounded me like a protected prisoner. I deeply exhale as I noisely place my cutlery down on my plate, unaware of the attention brought onto myself. Oh, Christ. "Sasha, you've hardly touched your food...are you okay?" Jacob whispers.

"I'm not that hungry...that's all."

"Not hungry or just don't want to taste Kyle's cooking!" he bursts out laughing.

I turn my head to Kyle and his head is down facing his food. His fork circling the plate and his hair flops over his vindictive gray eyes, but I can still feel the blazing heat that he's consuming with Jacob's poor-attempt-to-be-funny remark. Why is he being so calm about this? I would expect him to lunge himself at Jacob and rip him into shreds. But obviously something's wrong. Furthermore, why's Jake acting like this? Is he trying to impress me or something? And that smirk he keeps pulling. It looks oh so oddly familiar. "Jacob, was that supposed to be ironic or are you just being an immature idiot again?" Kyle hisses.

"That's enough you two," their father quietly orders.

"Aww did I hurt your feelings, Kyle?" Jacob laughs as he throws his arm over my chair and rests it on the cold resting rail. My body goes into a fixed position as my eyes follow his every movement.

"I don't have feelings," Kyle quietly hisses.

"Not even for Sasha?" he spitefully snarls with a wicked smirk plastered on his face.

"Jacob? What's wrong with you?" I snap as I punch the side of his leg.

"Leave it, Sasha, he probably got dumped by his girlfriend...Oh wait! How can I forget? You don't get any girls! You bring shame upon the Carlson name," Kyle calmly states, locking his eyes with mine then moving them quickly to Jacob and stretching his pressed lips into a sadistic manipulative smirk.

Why aren't their parents doing anything to stop all this? Is this a daily routine...Kyle and Jacob arguing over stupid unnecessary things? Am I the only one that wants them both to just shut the hell up? Jacob slowly forms a smug look on his face and scoffs wickedly, oblivious to the fact that everyone is more than irritated by his childish behaviour. "Bro. How can you even have the audacity to say that I bring shame upon the Carlson name?"

"Is there a relevant point you're trying to make here Jacob? Or are you just upset that Sasha ain't your "dream" girlfriend? Besides you have been chasing her for months," Kyle rapidly backfires.

"Woah guys! Per-lease! There's no need for this. You're supposed to be brothers!" I sternly shriek! Feeling more annoyed than flattered that they're altercation is based around me somehow.

Everyone freezes then stares at me. "Sasha, I was thinking me and you could go to the theater next week to watch a movie," Jacob asks me as he pushes his empty plate away from him then leans back on his chair.

"You was!" Kyle quickly shouts, lifting his head up then bulging out his bright wolf eyes.

"Erm you was?" I confusingly question.