Kissing You; Chapter 10; Fight For You

[VOTE]=[COMMENT]=[FOLLOW]=[ADD TO READING LIST]=[HOPE YOU ENJOY]

                         - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                                    Kissing You; Chapter 10;

My eyelashes flutter and once I flick my eyes up to lock with his, my heart melts in desire and my soul feels feeble against his presence. That infamous smirk stretches across his face before his lips part at the slightest gap of passion. "Sasha I promise to love you forever till death do us apart," he softly whispers as he delicately takes hold of my hands, slides his own underneath then caresses my knuckles with his thumbs.

Could he be any more romantic? I small sigh of relief escape my carefree lips at his non-hesitant response."I love you so much," I slowly exhale with an incandescent smile.

I watch as a spark illuminates in his face and that smirk takes form. He slowly removes the veil away from my face and flips it over my neatly done hair. At that moment, the roaring area around me disappears and for that hot second when his lips lean into mine, its just as against the world. Just me and him till the very end. Cheers and jeers rapidly fill the room at his romantic actions and grow louder by the hot second. That's when I feel those familiar rowdy butterflies invade my stomach and a buzz of energy rushes through my body. Before he can get any nearer to my coursing lips, I place my fingers delicately over his lips, making his gray eyes flicker with excitement at my sentimental response. I feel his lips stretch against my fingers. "You need to let the priest finish before the kiss," I slowly breathe.

He scoffs a smirk before we both turn to the priest and wait for him to finish reading from his Holy Book. I feel irritation crawl through Kyle's skin as he keeps his warm hands interlocked with mine."I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride," the priest declares with a warm pleasant smile.

As soon as those words escape his mouth, my whole world comes spinning on top of me. This is really happening. I'm actually becoming a wife to the best man in the entire world. I don't see who would ask for much. My hormones go on a frenzy as I turn back around to face the man I'm going to be with for the rest of my life. Before another sweet smile, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me by the neck. He immediately locks his arms around my small fitted waist and lowers his face towards mine. I feel his lips brush against mine but we don't kiss. He's teasing. Like he always did back in high school. We both smile at his adolescent behavior but I need to twine our unbound love together with a passionate but yet simple kiss to seal the infinite deal.

Just as we're about to crash is infamy, I hear a slight cry erupting from the loud crowd. Even though the desperate cry is over powered by their dominance, it seems like I'm the only one who has the ability to sense the frustration in their coursing throat. I flick my eyes open and look around the enlarged room in bewilderment. My groom also stares at me with the same expression as me. Confused as to why I've taken a sudden pause.

"Can you not hear that?" I ask him.

"Hear what?"

"Sasha!" The cry continues, only this time I'm able to make out its my name being called out in lost hope and deceased faith.

"That!" I squeal.

"I don't hear anything." I stare at him as if he's gone completely mad. Am I going crazy? I swivel my view back to the priest who looks lost as his tongue rambles through passages from his Holy scripture but the words are inaudible.

Soon later, the crowd's atmosphere vanishes into thin air but their movement becomes distorted and transforms into slow motion. The cry continues to beckon my name but as my head helplessly swerves around the crowd of people, they all look lost in their standing ovation. "Listen carefully," I tell him.