Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt3

For All My Baby Dollss & My Extremely Hawt Hotties!!!<3;)

So a couple pf people have been complaining that I make short chapters-_- (cough* no names Glenice & Nafisa :p) so here it is; my longest chapter (10 fricking pages)! LOOL! :'D

Kissing You; Chapter 17; Part 3/3

I'm floating. No! I'm flying. Or am I dying?

The warm breeze brushes against my face and my body freely floats in the cool open air. My eyes remain closed as I wait for his arms to secure me as usual. My own arms dance around with the howling wind until I finally feel the destination of his strong muscular arms. I indulge his distinguish scent then wrap my myself around his neck with my eyes still shut but a huge smile of relief on my face. "Told you I would catch you," he warmly breathes down my ear as he slowly and unexpectedly plants a soft puckered kiss on my parted lips.

I quickly open my eyes and gaze into his as he slowly places me on the ground and I find my lost balance. "I never said that you wouldn't," I cheekily reply, keeping my eyes away from his.

"Well you were the one that doubted me Pierce and we both know how good I am with my hands," he softly laughs then winks before he heads over to his car.

The thought of me and him earlier flashes across my head. I've never felt so close to a boy and enjoy every second of it. The memory of his blazing eyes glaring into mine as his body was on top of mine and his sweet sensational touch overwhelming me in all places. I cock my head to the side and a small smile plasters my face as I watch him walk up to the car then swing the door open for me. I quickly shake my head to neglect the memory and hurry to the Audi. I notice the smirk on his face as he watches me slide into the passenger seat. He quickly joins me in the car and starts the engine.

"So tell me why we're doing this?" he questions me before he starts to steer the wheel.

"Okay so my Mom has been acting really funny over the past couple of days and now she's left and we're going to simply follow her but we need to keep the stalking on a low. We can't get busted okay?" I explain to him then watch as the intrigument and curiosity grows on his pretty little face.

"Yeah I understand but why can't we just-"

"Look pretty-boy just drive!" I sharply command as I violently tap on his steering him, startling him a bit.

"Okay, okay no need to be so fussy," he yells as he spins his arms on the steering and the car finally starts to move.

I sigh in frustration as we drive out of the back road and head towards the main road where my Mom's car is still parked in front of our house entrance. I quickly observe the car and shake Kyle's arm for him to stop driving any further before she notices us.

"What is it now Sash?" he sighs in irritation as he puts his foot on the brake then turns to face me.

"She's right there. We can't let her see us you douchebag," I hiss as I duck and weave my head around to try to get a better view of her in the car.

"Look bitch! Keep up with that attitude, and I'll make you choke and swallow right now, right here," he threatens me.

I gasp in shock at his statement which makes him laugh then throw his hand over my shoulder.

"I'm just playing with you Sash!" he snorts as he leans over then gently kisses my forehead. "Hmm! Your hair smells so good," he lightly compliments me as I feel his nose nuzzle around my roots then his hands slide and combine with my silky strands.

A tiny smile forms on my face as I allow his face to rub against mine. My hands automatically rest themselves on his arms and woah! The guns on this bad boy is unbelievably sexy! His lips smoothly slide down my face until he gets to my neck and starts gently kissing my shoulder bone then more towards my exposed neck.