Kissing You; Chapter 26; Bump In The Night

~ Dedicated To; BBlovestoread ~

I REALLY APPRECIATE COMMENTS &&' VOTES PLEASE!!

This is a long chapter which means Chapter 27 is going to be short :( Sorry it took so long, I was going through writer's block and school has been crazy -_- Enjoy my beautifuls!<3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kissing You; Chapter 26;

I graze my fingers along my sinful lips and listen to the sound of guilt tearing my heart up into disgusting shreds of dishonesty and forbidden temptation. The tears start to trickle down my cheeks as I'm still frozen in my trance of guilty conscience. I've just passionately kissed my boyfriend's brother and I didn't even pull away.

"Two minutes you said!" I hear Kyle shout as he storms into the house.

I flick my my head towards him and gaze at the boy who I've just been unfaithful to. "What's wrong, Sash? Its like you've just seen a ghost," Kyle laughs as he takes steps closer to me but I do the opposite and take steps back. He creases his brows at me and stares at me confusingly.

"Baby?" He softly murmurs, his eyes filled with worry and concern. I feel disgusting. I feel toxic. I feel poisonous. "Come here." He beckons me closer with his hypnotic trance on me. And just like my master orders, I gracefully obey. He soulfully wraps his arms around me so I can deeply inhale his delightful alluring fragrance.

"Take me home," I lightly croak as my nose nuzzles around his neck.

I need to get far away from this place as possible. He pulls away from me then lightly pecks my forehead. He takes hold of my hand then slowly leads me out the car like I was the most fragile object in the universe. I don't deserve this much love and attention, especially not now that my lips have been on his brother's. We make our way back to his car only to realize that my Ferrari isn't in the driveway like it was last night.

"Erm...where's my car?"

He looks down at me then quickly flips his head up to look straight ahead. "I drove it back to my house."

"Drove it back? With who's keys?"

"My keys-well its a duplicate of your keys."

"For real?"

"Now why would I lie to you?"

He holds the passenger door open for me as he rests his elbows on the top of the window. My heart drowns in my blood of guilt at the sound of his considerate voice. He cocks his head to the side, signalling for me to get in. My legs feel like jelly at the warmth secured beneath his smirk.The pure simplicity of pain and joy rushes through me all at once as he stares hard at me with his frosty intimidating eyes. The beating of my heart sounds extremely loud, I feel the sudden urge to hide underneath my own perfidious intentions.

"Get in," he softly snarls, breaking the thin wall between my rapture.

I quickly bow my head down and and slide into the car without further hesitation. He slams the door shut and swiftly joins me in the driver's seat. He snakes his head towards me and I can instantly feel the heat he's transmitting through me. I keep my eyes away from his as the fire crawls up under my skin then radiates around my sex. Keep your eyes low, Sasha. Keep it low. I feel him lean close next me then hover his lips close to my ears. I gulp at this action as if I'm not already used to it.

"As soon as we get home..." he breathes as his hand skillfully rides up and down my leg then stops just before he gets further up my denim skirt. "You best believe all this is coming straight off." He tugs on the hem of the skirt before I feel his smirk stretch across my fervent neck.