Kissing You; Chapter 4; My Hero

Dedicated to MsAugust because she's sha-maze-ballzzz!

<3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kissing You; Chapter 4;

"So are you gonna start talking? Or are just gonna leave me to make assumptions?" Lara implies with a firm tone to her voice.

I slowly turn around and give her an embarrassed grin. She has her arms crossed over her large breasts and is tapping her foot impatiently. "It's not how it looks Lara, trust me!" I quickly reply placing my hands on her shoulders and giving her a reassuring look.

She pouts her lips at me then rolls her eyes. Gosh! She's being a right diva ain't she? "Sasha stay away from him! I know he's drop dead gorgeous and everything but he'll break your heart. Trust me! I should know!" she barks at me, resting her hands on her hips.

"I never said that I had a crush on him. Can we not to talk about this right now please!" I quickly push a strand of hair behind my ear as a method of distraction then recklessly stare at my feet. I can feel her infuriating blue eyes observing me closely but I refuse to make eye contact.

"Oh I know that look Sasha." I quickly look up at her. "He has you under his skin," she continues shaking her head in disbelief. What? No! I don't even know the guy, I can't believe she's telling me what I'm "supposedly" feeling.

"No he really doesn't Lara! Can we drop it please!" I hopelessly plead.

"I'm gonna drop it for now but I'm telling you in advance...he's bad news." Lara reassures as we make our out of the canteen and head for our third period which is Business Studies. A whole hour with Lara, Lexi, Jacob and Kyle.

Great!

* * * *

"Alright class take your seats behind the computer and get up your Unit 27 work please! Thank you!" Ms Drayton announces giving us all a work and research sheet as we enter the room. I walk to the back of the class where my seat is next to Lara and log on.

There's an awkward silence between me and Lara and I don't want to say anything to break the silence. Why is she being like this? I haven't done anything wrong. Is she jealous or something? That's it! I have a funny feeling that my Lara may still have a crush on Mr Carlson.

Next Jacob enters with Matt and Jamie but no sign of Kyle. Lexi enters next swaying her hips from side to side and pouting her lip at every boy she goes past. She's really beautiful, gorgeous brown hair and dark brown eyes. But just like Kyle, she's arrogant and very full of herself. So I guess those two are meant for each other. Vanity gets you nowhere, baby.

Finally ten minutes into the lesson, Kyle comes bursting into the room looking flustered, he's cheeks radiating a warm garnet colour and his messy hair looking sexier than ever.

"So, Mr Carlson, you decided to just turn up any time during my lesson, did you?"

This should be good...I can think of so many things he could of been doing. But I don't wanna get into too much detail at this point - I just wanna know what Mr Hothead's excuse is today.

"I'm sorry, Ms Drayton, I just got caught up with stuff," Kyle explains with a calm collective tone to his voice as he leans against the class board and flops his hair over his face. He stares into Ms Drayton's eyes then gives her a warm smile and winks.

"Well don't let it happen again. Get to your place," Ms Drayton embarrassingly mumbles as she adjusts her black glasses. So Kyle has that kind of affect on teachers too, I guess it's not just me. He strolls over to his seat which is next to his brother's and just in front of mine.