Kissing You; Chapter 2; Sadistic Intentions

(Sneaky Peaky ^.^ )

"I felt a real spark between us Sasha!" he chuckles while I continue running, not wanting to even look back to see he's gorgeous ignorant face. My feet refuse to stop running even though I feel to just collapse.

"You can run but you can't hide!" What is his problem? He's a creep! "You're mine, baby girl! ...All mine!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*(Back To The Story)*

Romeo, Romeo. Where for art tho' Romeo?

What does that even mean?

I might actually learn Shakespeare if Mr Berry was in. I sink lower into my chair as the words of the substitute teacher drains the life out of me. I just want this lesson to be over and done with. And to think I was actually looking forward to English Literature.

I gaze at everyone in the classroom, wondering if they are just as bored as I am. I spot Lara at the back and she is busy texting on her cell phone, like she does in every lesson but always manages to ace her end of year exams. Lucky little bitch, if I ever tried that then I wouldn't even get an F! Probably a U for 'Ungradable'

I turn to the back of my English Literature book and start sketching random shapes and lines according to the how my imagination is working. I feel so free by doing this. I curve my pen this way and that. I push away from the book and look down at it to acknowledge what I have just drawn.

Appears to be a squiggly line with arrows and all kinds of shapes surrounding it. It looks quite artistic actually, I deserve a cookie for my wonderful piece of artwork. I start to lightly scoff to myself. "Miss Pierce, care to share what you find so amusing?" Ms Greene sarcastically questions me as she slams the Romeo and Juliet novel down on the desk, places her hands on her hips and taps her foot impatiently.

The whole class turns to face me and I can feel myself start to burn. My mouth remains closed, hoping that would make her continue with reading the rest of the novel but she refuses to give in and glares at me from beneath her red cat eye glasses. The sound of the clock ticking rings in my ears and suddenly the school bells rings. Yes saved by the bell! Literally.

"See I would love to tell you Ms but..." I start, then get up from my chair, collect all my books and stuff it into my bag. "Unfortunately I don't want to be late for my next class," I respond with a fake smile plastered on my face. And with that, I exit the classroom and wait outside for Lara to join me.

"Sasha, my badass chick!" Lara cheerfully exclaims when she leaves the classroom along with other students. I laugh at her remark because I feel like a boss now.

"Well I'm not feeling myself today," I truthfully explain.

"Ha! I'll say! If I didn't know any better, I would think there was a...boy...involved," she suspiciously states pausing her movement and giving me a look of suspicion. She pouts out both her lips like a duck then raises her perfectly drawn eyebrow at me.

"What? No! Well there is but not in the way that you're thinking!" I yell as we walk down the long staircase packed with so many sweaty people and rarely any "fragranced" ones.

"Ah ha! I knew it! So come on, spill! Who's the lucky guy?" she screams as she softly pushes me against the wall with the tips of her long acrylic nails.

"Well it's nothing like that! It's just this boy really pissed me off this morning and I have a feeling that he might be planning something devilish on me," I truthfully explain to her as I lean against the cold wall.