Kissing You; Chapter 5; The Bad Boy-Heartthrob

"Nice to meet you Kyle," mom says still gazing at Kyle with a big smile. I feel too uncomfortable around all this staring and smiling. I hated it when my mom got so much attention from younger guys and I was left on the sidelines, just staring helplessly.

"Well we should probably start working now, mom, so...yeah." She reluctantly parts her lips then eventually nods her head in understanding then shifts her eyes at Kyle to smile again, her eyes glistening with sultry and enchantment. I pivet to Kyle and acknowledge his own ego. Oh no you don't! Not my mother!

I grasp onto his wrist and drag him away from the passionate aura he seems to be sharing with my mom. I stomp towards the carpeted stairs with my grip still clenched around Kyle's wrist."Oh I didn't know you wanted me that bad," he gushes.

"Oh don't flatter yourself, Carlson," I hiss. I hear his deep husky chuckle behind me. Just as we reach half way up the stairs, my mom pops up at the bottom of the stairs. I deeply exhale at her obvious attraction for Kyle.

"Um, should I bring you guys some snacks or something?"she suggests. I drop my face at her and lightly shake my head in disbelief. Is she trying to publicly ridicule me in front of the hottest jerk at my high school?

"Mom, we're not eight! You don't need to bring us snacks like we're having a slumber party!" I growl, rolling my eyes and continuing to stomp up the rest of the stairs. My hand still tightly gripped on his wrist that at one point I actually thought I was going to stop his blood circulation.

I know I was the one moaning and complaining that she's never on but this new 'motherly' act of hers is not appealing. She just thinks she can show up with no explanation as to where she was and pretend to be the mother she never was? She doesn't get off that lightly. I slam my bedroom door behind us and briefly sit on my bed, crossing both my legs. I rest my chin on my chest and I try hard not to let my emotions show, but I can't stop the tears running down my face. He won't understand why I was crying, probably because he sees no reason for me to cry.

I slowly lift my head up a bit and look up at him, he's standing there, hands in pockets, peering at me with his blazing gray wolf eyes, observing everything I'm. "Sasha, are you crying?" he softly questions me.

I shake my head and softly reply with, "Just hay fever." then sniff a couple more times before wiping the tears. He looks really confused and he is too smart for my games but I need an excuse. And he certainly isn't buying my "hay fever" excuse.

I wait for those twenty one questions. The bit where he would say I was lying and I should tell him the truth. But instead he just nods and starts walking towards me. I instantly shuffle back on my bed and my face drops to plain fear about what he might do to me.

I need to distract him before he attempts to lure me into his wicked trance. "Its just that my mom really gets on my nerves sometimes," I softly explain, my eyes moving away from his and back down to my bedsheets.

"Well I thought she was really nice. I pause. Did I just hear what I thought I did? I glare at him and screw my eyebrows together. Pure act of confusion. Woah! That was weird, hearing Kyle call someone 'nice'. He never uses that word. Never ever! It was like poison on the tip of his tongue. He realises what he's just said and bulges his beady eyes at me and I can feel him trying to recover his own speech. "Dude! I meant she's got a nice ass," he nervously laughs shifting his eyes around my room and fidgeting with his leather jacket.

I crease my eyebrows at him even more and cross my arms in front of my chest with my lips pouted. He holds his hands up in surrender and I just have to laugh because he looks so stupid but yet so handsome and sexy.